“Wonderful stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vero Beach Inn & Suites

You added Vero Beach Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Vero Beach Inn & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8797 20th Street, Vero Beach, FL 32966 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Wonderful stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stayed at Vero Beach Inn and Suites and had a wonderful experience.
The room as clean. Everyone was so nice from the front desk, the bartender Liz and Sam in the office. I'm planing to be staying there again in August.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I needed a comfortable, inexpensive place to stay recently during my business trip to Vero Beach. I could not have been more pleased with the price, safety and comfort of Vero Beach Inn & Suites. The staff were wonderful, especially Carrie at the front desk. Upon inspection of my room during my check-in, I had a small complaint about the room and Carrie was very pleasant and speedy in resolving my problem. I will be returning on business again in the near future and will not hesitate to stay here again. Also, being a single female, safety is very important to me. This was very conveniently located and in a safe neighborhood. Finally, the breakfast was better than I expected from reading other reviews prior to my booking. If you are looking for a 5-star hotel, this is not it. But, for the cost, I was very satisfied.

Room Tip: Next to the pool is best for a smoker as these rooms are non-smoking but accepted at the pool. Also...
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The room was clean, the staff was friendly, and the property was nice. I also like where it was located right off of I95. They have free breakfast with the view of the court yard where the pool is. The pool area was OK, they need more umbrellas though.

• Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Vienna, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Tub and toilet both chipped, tub very soiled, cracked and pealing paint, cockroach on top of mirror, inside of door to room very dirty. Carpet also dirty, not a light bulb bright enough to read by. My guess they didn't want anyone to see how awful room was. We booked and paid in advance as 3 star with hotels.com.........definitely not 3 star, MAYBE a1star.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Best hotel in vero beach to stay with reasonable rates. I have stayed in more expensive hotels in vero and they aren't nearly as clean and quite as vero beach inn suites. Front desk Carey was very nice and professional. Does her job well. I would recommend vero beach inn suites to anyone. Great hotel.

Stayed June 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Whenever I come to Vero Beach, I always stay at The Vero Beach Inn & Suites. The front desk staff and the maintenance staff there are always very helpful, polite, and go out of their way to accommodate. One of the staff in particular, Tamaron, took the time to make sure we got the best value for our stay and accommodated us with a downstairs room due to this being post-surgery for my fiancé. She's always friendly to my whole family and I truly feel welcome there. Great price, quiet property, and friendly service. You can't beat it.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool gives the best views.
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled with family
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. Tamaron is a valued member of our staff, I will be sure to let her know what a great job she is doing. I hope that you come see us again next time you are visiting Vero Beach.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Front Desk Staff were great at accomodating me during my stay-- Very, very pleasant especially Carrie. Room was clean and comfortable; I had several different rooms upon checking in and out on my off days. I was in Vero Beach on business with my job on contract at a local hospital. There's a decent hot breakfast in the morning for guest but you can't take food back to the room (that sucks). It must be ate in the dinning room like in elementary school whereas you can't take food out the cafeteria. Other than that and the housekeeper banging on my door waking me at 9am for room service, I have no complaints. It's also very affordable with a lovely pool that's well maintained.

Stayed June 2015, traveled on business
So happy to hear that during your multiple visits to Vero Beach you have chosen to stay with us each time. I hope that we continually impress you with outstanding service. I will let Carrie know what a wonderful job she is doing. Thank you again for staying with us.

Been to Vero Beach Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!