“Jjs bar and grill” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Vero Beach Inn & Suites

You added Vero Beach Inn & Suites to your Saves list
Vero Beach Inn & Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   8797 20th Street, Vero Beach, FL 32966 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #18 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
“Jjs bar and grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My friend and I come in here quite often,happy to here that magmt is changing again hopefully for the better. I must say Gina and Liz are foremost the best bartenders and very attentive to the patrons. Also Carrie had to fill in as cook and she went above and beyond to satisfy patrons, plus her cooking is excellent! Jjs a nice bar to hang with regulars that have been coming here for many years, although lost many of them do to general mgmt. They seemed to be readily barring the regular people and keeping the troublemakers.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 1 week ago
So glad to hear how much you enjoy our bar and grill. Thank you so much for the amazing review. Gina and Liz are wonderful bartenders and we appreciate all they do. Happy to hear that Carrie helped make your dining experience great. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I came into town to visit a friend and went to the bar to have a couple of drinks on the night of April 3, 2015. There was approximately 9 people in the bar and the waitress seemed to have difficulty tending to anyone, let alone myself and the person I was with. We waited over 15 minutes for a second drink. A couple came in and sat down, no one was behind the bar, this couple finally got up and left. When I was ready to pay my tab, she left with my credit card and proceeded to walk around chatting with other customers. I watched her, keeping track of where she was going with my card and bill. She then took my card to a group of 4 that had ordered shots and other drinks. They informed her that it wasn't their check or card. She then wandered down to the next couple and tried to hand my card and check to them. At this point I told her that was my card and didn't appreciate that she was wandering around the bar with it trying to give it to just anyone. Very unprofessional. She also spent an inordinate time with a gentleman that came in and sat down on the other side of the register. Please be advised that she also complained about the job and her hours and said that she was "sick of the place". It's a shame that this was the impression I received of your establishment. She really needs to find another place to work, the hospitality industry obviously isn't her forte.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Sorry to hear you had an unpleasant experience in the bar. This will be addressed with our staff to ensure it does not happen again. Thank you for the review.
Hiawassee, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped here on our way to Jupiter. Nice hotel just off of the highway. I was pleased with the room. I thought there could have been more options for breakfast. Disappointed there was only 1 banana left at 0900 and no juice. I booked this hotel on hotwire, arrived 5 hours later to find out they were charging less as a walkin then what I paid. All in all I was satisfied but won't use hotwire to book here if I stay again. If you are staying here for more than just an overnighter, there are plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Nice pool area.... clean.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Thank you for the nice review! Hope you will come back and see us next time you are in town.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My friends and I stayed here for a bachelorette party. When we arrived the latch on our door was hanging on the door, had obviously been broken recently. We called it in and they came immediately to take care of it. We didn't get a chance to hit the pool, so no comments there. Or the breakfast. Overall, not the worst ot best I've ever stayed in. The front office staff was helpful and kind.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Glad to hear maintenance was able to resolve the latch issue promptly. Hope next time you are in town you get a chance to come back and enjoy our pool and breakfast.
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2015

I recently spent a week at what I hoped would be an acceptable property near the attractions of my old stomping grounds in Vero Beach. My choice was largely based on the reasonable price and the dog friendly policy. I was pleasantly surprised to find a resort that was far above any possible expectation. The staff at the front desk were unfailingly friendly and helpful. The recently updated room was large and beautifully appointed. The room overlooked a meticulously landscaped garden and a fabulous pool. The room was perfectly cleaned and made up each day when I went out, sometimes for only a short time. The complimentary breakfast was the same every day, but always included many delicious choices. During my stay I began to spend most of my time right at the motel. The pool was quiet and relaxing, though the lounge chairs need some repair. The gym was adequate and all my own. The dog friendly policy was as advertised. I will plan to spend more relaxing weeks at this resort in the future.

Stayed March 2015, traveled solo
Thank you so much for the wonderful review! So glad to hear you had such a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to your future visit!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2015

The hotel was well kept and nicely decorated. We had no complaints with the rooms or the service there. Our biggest gripe was that we booked through Hotel.com and even though I booked two of the same rooms for my brother and our wives, and requested connecting or adjacent rooms when I booked, when we checked in our rooms could not have been farther apart. The rooms run in an L shape And I was booked on the second floor on the inside at the end of one L and my brother was in a first floor room on the outside end of the other L.

The desk clerk had nothing but nonsense explanations for the arrangements, while admitting we had booked the same type of rooms and the comments did ask for rooms close together. Finally saying because we booked through Hotel.com and didn't follow up directly to the hotel with our request on the phone they couldn't guarantee where our rooms would be.

Bulls**t. The truth was even though we booked many weeks in advance they didn't hold rooms we wanted aside for us. When we checked in we got what was available. After a few days they offered to move us to within 5 rooms of each other, but neither one of us felt like packing and moving for one more night so we stayed where we were.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 30, 2015
So sorry to hear that the accommodations you requested were not available. I hope that the rest of your stay went well and you were able to enjoy your visit.
Tennyson, IN
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2015

I understood that I was not getting a high class hotel; however, the pics on their website Are either old or excessive photo shopping was done.
It was decently clean and the evening check in lady was extremely nice.
The workout room was sad and I opted to jog around the hotel.

Stayed March 2015, traveled with family
Diana V, General Manager at Vero Beach Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 28, 2015
Sorry to hear you were not pleased with your room. The photos shown on the web site are of our Deluxe rooms. They have been recently renovated. I hope this clears up any confusion.

Been to Vero Beach Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!