“try the french dip .....Yummy !” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Doing business, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
mid atlantic
“try the french dip .....Yummy !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

My daughter took me here because I love prime rib. We decided one of us would get prime rib and the other would order the french dip sandwich and we'd split both. The prime rib was suppose to be medium but was more on the rare side. Also was very fatty with a lot of waste but the meat we did eat had a good taste. Our wonderful waitress saw all the fat on my plate and without me saying a word charged us for the small cut of prime rib instead of large. That alone will bring me back to try it another time. The french dip sandwich was another story. It was the best I've ever eaten - melted in your mouth. The prime rib was served with a baked potato and fresh aspargras . Both were delicious. Look forward to trying Bobby's again on my next visit.

• Visited October 2012

Vero Beach, Florida
“a sure thing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

love having drinks with friends at the bar and dinner afterward is always sure to please! Bartenders are the best!

Vero Beach, Florida
“Not the view you expect”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Tried it for dinner, found the service a bit slow, the unexpected view of nothing on the patio and the food just average. It looks like happy hour could be fun but will have to find out at a later date. Don't like to give a place only 1 shot so will give it a go again at a later date.

Sebastian, Florida
“A working lunch with Friends”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I have been to Bobby's several times for dinner- always great food and one of the few places I can get lamb. I love lamb they are so cute and oh so tasty. This visit was a working lunch and I have more than enough food for 2 lunches. Always a favorit

Visited May 2012
Vero Beach FL
“Great beef, more than a sports”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Diane was a terrific server. Drinklocals and eat here often
e are s were very good.Prime rib was so tender and perfectly cooked. Also, the seafood is great. w