“Nice stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Central Florida
“Nice stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

We stayed at Country Inn & Suites for 3 nights during a baseball tournament at Vero Beach Sports Village. The room was a comfortable temperature, clean to our satisfaction upon check-in and beds were very comfortable. This is a pet-friendly hotel and we did not "smell" anything in our room! Breakfast is adequate enough to fill you up til lunch. The boys enjoyed making their own waffles each day and we were able to choose sausage patties and scrambled "eggs" one day, biscuits and sausage gravy another and French toast sticks and bacon on the third. The price of breakfast for the 4 of us is usually about $20, so we felt this made the price of our stay even better . McDonald's and Steak 'n Shake are within walking distance, too. And the exit off I-95 has a Cracker Barrel and the Vero Beach Outlets!! I must mention that we absolutely LOVED dinner at The Italian Grill and wished we had the time to go twice. We will stay here again next time we play baseball in Vero!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Scott D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95, responded to this review, September 17, 2013
Thank You for sharing your comments. Being located only 8 miles from Historic Dodgertown (formally Vero Beach Sports Village) makes our property the best stay for teams playing in tournaments in the area. Our area has many offerings for a variety of guests young to old! Thanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

My husband, dog, and I were traveling on the east coast of Florida and needed a one night stay in a hotel convenient to the highway. A few days before we left home I booked a "Pet Lovers" stay. By booking this rate on line I was able to waive the usual $25 pet fee. Check in was very easy and we even received a welcome gift (snacks, toys, and travel dish) for our dog. We were also informed about dog walking areas - plenty of room for a little exercise and taking care of business. The room was basic but very clean and quiet. Breakfast had several items to choose from and was served in a dining area off the main lobby. Coffee and cookies are always available in the lobby. The staff was pleasant and helpful. Their welcoming attitude towards pets a real plus. I would definitely stay again if in the Vero Beach area.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the front of the building will be the most quiet. Back faces the highway.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Key Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Wonderful staff, wonderful breakfast and great value! The checkout time wasn't until 12:00 so the person at the front desk opened the pool so my kids could swim before we left. Very accommodating! When the description stated "hot breakfast" that's exactly what it meant. All sorts of choices for all pallets.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Thank You for sharing……. We have a great location within walking distance of the Vero Beach Outlets, 12 miles from the beautiful Atlantic beaches on Vero Beach & easy access off I-95 either heading north or south.
Freeport, Bahamas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed here one night in June 2012 on an overnight trip.

This was our first stay at COuntry Inn and Suites and we enjoyed it. THe hotel is right off of I95 and next to an outlet shopping mall.

The lobby has hot tea/chocolate available all night along with cookies. It is a welcome treat.

The room had two queen beds along with a sitting area. It was really comfortable.

Free breakfast is offered that includes waffles, cereals and oats. It was a surprise that they had no scrambled eggs.

Would stay there again.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for one not facing the highway.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This is an average country inn and suites. The room was okay. We had a suite, so it had a separate living room and a wet bar and two TV's. The hotel could use a bit of updating. The front desk lady was very nice and personable! The breakfast was decent. The hotel is not very close to the beach at all and is right by an outlet mall, but has very easy access to I-95.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Scott D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thanks for the great comments! Our location to the Outlets & Restaurants nearby is a great asset to your property! Within walking distance!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

While visiting with my family recently, I found the Country Inn and Suites at Vero Beach West to be clean and modern. The friendly staff were very accomodating - especially the young lady (I forgot her name) that ran the breakfast bar.

Unlike the other area hotels that had pancake makers, this particular place had a waffle maker that would make a fresh waffle in about two minutes. With three small kids, having an all-inclusive breakfast bar is not only helpful but a real money saver. I look for this in a hotel when booking my stay.

Besides the breakfast bar, there is a business center, pool, workout room and free wi-fi. Although the speed was not what I am used to, you don't come to a hotel for the computer access.

Conveniently located to I-95 and the West Vero corridor that includes the outlet mall, I would return to this location again. I disagree with other ratings that complain about parking. Between the hotel, neighbor hotels and restaurants and the outlet mall itself, you should have no problem in parking whatever type of vehicle you are driving.

/s/ William E. Lewis Jr, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

stayed at this hotel three different times in Feb-Mar-Apr as we were househunting in Vero Beach. Nice hotel with great staff. Dog friendly that was a must. located by the outlet mall at the exit on I95 next to several fast food resturanrs and a Cracker Barrel. Short drive into Vero or to the beaches.

Room Tip: Even numbered room are on the I95 entrance ramp side with some road noise. Better to get a odd numbe...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank You for your great comments! Our Staff is one of the Best!

Been to Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95? Share your experiences!