This is an average country inn and suites. The room was okay. We had a suite, so it had a separate living room and a wet bar and two TV's. The hotel could use a bit of updating. The front desk lady was very nice and personable! The breakfast was decent. The hotel is not very close to the beach at all and is right by an outlet mall, but has very easy access to I-95.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach hotel welcomes you to our beautiful sunny Florida surroundings. You may want to shop until you drop at The Outlets at Vero Beach that are within walking distance from the hotel, or at Indian River Mall just a quick drive along Highway 60. Vero Beach is also the perfect destination for exploring Florida's Treasure Coast Atlantic Ocean beaches including Sebastian Inlet State Park and Turtle Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / i-95 Hotel Vero Beach
- Country Inn And Suites Vero Beach / i-95
- Country Inn Vero Beach
- Vero Beach Country Inn