“Overall great experience” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 26 hotels in Vero Beach
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Overall great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

While visiting with my family recently, I found the Country Inn and Suites at Vero Beach West to be clean and modern. The friendly staff were very accomodating - especially the young lady (I forgot her name) that ran the breakfast bar.

Unlike the other area hotels that had pancake makers, this particular place had a waffle maker that would make a fresh waffle in about two minutes. With three small kids, having an all-inclusive breakfast bar is not only helpful but a real money saver. I look for this in a hotel when booking my stay.

Besides the breakfast bar, there is a business center, pool, workout room and free wi-fi. Although the speed was not what I am used to, you don't come to a hotel for the computer access.

Conveniently located to I-95 and the West Vero corridor that includes the outlet mall, I would return to this location again. I disagree with other ratings that complain about parking. Between the hotel, neighbor hotels and restaurants and the outlet mall itself, you should have no problem in parking whatever type of vehicle you are driving.

/s/ William E. Lewis Jr, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

68 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

stayed at this hotel three different times in Feb-Mar-Apr as we were househunting in Vero Beach. Nice hotel with great staff. Dog friendly that was a must. located by the outlet mall at the exit on I95 next to several fast food resturanrs and a Cracker Barrel. Short drive into Vero or to the beaches.

Room Tip: Even numbered room are on the I95 entrance ramp side with some road noise. Better to get a odd numbe...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Scott D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Thank You for your great comments! Our Staff is one of the Best!
Charlotte, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My family of five booked a suite for one night, but when we arrived it was just a single room. We asked if we could switch to a suite and were told that the suite wouldn't provide us with any more room, there would be less room. This was hard to believe, but it was late at night, they brought in a cot for us and we just went to sleep. If we had to be in the room for any extended time it would have been awful because we were so on top of each other. I am certain we have stayed in Country Inns before where we had a bedroom and then a separate room with a pull out couch. Maybe just this one was different, but I will be much more careful booking at a Country Inn & Suites next time.
Breakfast had plenty to offer, some healthy options for me, fattening stuff for my husband and junk for the kids.
The gym was really crappy. I think Country Inns buy the worst workout equipment and then don't care when it breaks. One bike that was cheap, a broken elliptical and a treadmill.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

stayed for 2 nights while visiting family in vero beach. Just a wonderful hotel from the friendly staff to the 2 room suite (2 tvs) to the breakfast room. we enjoyed it. the property sits right next to the outlet mall in vero and has a cracker barrel in the same area.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Scott D, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Thank you! We are very lucky to not only have one of the best locations, but we have some of the best employees to help make our property one of the best in Vero Beach!
Bradenton,FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in Dec 2012, we were in the area for a show for the weekend,we spent 2 nights and were very pleased with the room and the people who work there, The only problem was the hotels breakfast room was overcrowded and they only had one person serving it and the poor lady could not keep up with demand. The hotel next door had renovations to their area for breakfast (the owner owned both hotels) so the breakfast room in our hotel was servicing both places. We understand this but thought that there should have been more than one employee servicing the breakfast room.This would not keep us from going back though, we are in the vero beach area just about every Dec for a charity event.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Scott D, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. We have a great staff that as you know that works very hard to take care of each guest. Thank you for sharing and hope to see you again in Vero Beach!
Hartford, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Got a coupon from a travel book. Stayed 6 nights. Got a great value for this hotel, and everything else made it feel like home. We are frequent travelers and stay at hotels for all our vacations and liked the ability to walk from hotel all around mall to shops, wonderful restaurants very near, clean quiet room, breakfast was varied in hot food each morning along with many different offerings of fruit, juices,toasts, etc., warm fresh cookies greeted us each day in lobby, Breakfast staff ladies were always kind, talkative and friendly. Have a hypoallergenic dog who was not along, so had no problem with animals staying and all owners were polite and careful with their dogs, only heard a dog bark once the whole time...I have allergies and never sneezed once in room we stayed, nor smelled of animals or anything else. Was very clean and nice...George, front desk staff, was always friendly and nice....We were going to stay only one night but kept adding nights and traveling to beaches from there as we were so comfortable . Will definitely stay at Country Inn and Suites again...High, High Quality!!

Room Tip: stayed on 3rd floor, end of hallway, very quiet, and obviously no noise from above as is only 3 floo...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Scott D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your great comments about our hotel and excellent staff. We look forward to your next visit to the area!

Been to Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95? Share your experiences!