My husband and I stayed here in Dec 2012, we were in the area for a show for the weekend,we spent 2 nights and were very pleased with the room and the people who work there, The only problem was the hotels breakfast room was overcrowded and they only had one person serving it and the poor lady could not keep up with demand. The hotel next door had renovations to their area for breakfast (the owner owned both hotels) so the breakfast room in our hotel was servicing both places. We understand this but thought that there should have been more than one employee servicing the breakfast room.This would not keep us from going back though, we are in the vero beach area just about every Dec for a charity event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach hotel welcomes you to our beautiful sunny Florida surroundings. You may want to shop until you drop at The Outlets at Vero Beach that are within walking distance from the hotel, or at Indian River Mall just a quick drive along Highway 60. Vero Beach is also the perfect destination for exploring Florida's Treasure Coast Atlantic Ocean beaches including Sebastian Inlet State Park and Turtle Trail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Carlson, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Vero Beach / i-95
- Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / i-95 Hotel Vero Beach
- Country Inn Vero Beach
- Vero Beach Country Inn