“Very nice stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Bradenton,FL
“Very nice stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed here in Dec 2012, we were in the area for a show for the weekend,we spent 2 nights and were very pleased with the room and the people who work there, The only problem was the hotels breakfast room was overcrowded and they only had one person serving it and the poor lady could not keep up with demand. The hotel next door had renovations to their area for breakfast (the owner owned both hotels) so the breakfast room in our hotel was servicing both places. We understand this but thought that there should have been more than one employee servicing the breakfast room.This would not keep us from going back though, we are in the vero beach area just about every Dec for a charity event.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Scott D, Manager at Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our property. We have a great staff that as you know that works very hard to take care of each guest. Thank you for sharing and hope to see you again in Vero Beach!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Hartford, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Got a coupon from a travel book. Stayed 6 nights. Got a great value for this hotel, and everything else made it feel like home. We are frequent travelers and stay at hotels for all our vacations and liked the ability to walk from hotel all around mall to shops, wonderful restaurants very near, clean quiet room, breakfast was varied in hot food each morning along with many different offerings of fruit, juices,toasts, etc., warm fresh cookies greeted us each day in lobby, Breakfast staff ladies were always kind, talkative and friendly. Have a hypoallergenic dog who was not along, so had no problem with animals staying and all owners were polite and careful with their dogs, only heard a dog bark once the whole time...I have allergies and never sneezed once in room we stayed, nor smelled of animals or anything else. Was very clean and nice...George, front desk staff, was always friendly and nice....We were going to stay only one night but kept adding nights and traveling to beaches from there as we were so comfortable . Will definitely stay at Country Inn and Suites again...High, High Quality!!

Room Tip: stayed on 3rd floor, end of hallway, very quiet, and obviously no noise from above as is only 3 floo...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Scott D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your great comments about our hotel and excellent staff. We look forward to your next visit to the area!
Worthington, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We found this hotel in one of the hotel coupon books available at a FL Welcome Center. They were offering rooms for $59/night. Staff honored the discount on the coupon book. The property looks recently renovated and has a good, smallish but clean outdoor pool. The lobby has a warm reading/reception area standard to all Country Inn and Suites. At the lobby is coffee and cookies for guests 24/7. The room we stayed at had comfortable clean beds, decorated in muted tones with ocean art work. This was a bargain. It is also stone's throw away from the Vero Beach Mall but since it is hidden behind the mall, the property doesn't get the busy traffic or pedestrian that the mall has.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

the rooms was ok nohing to brag about,i was on the second floor room 252,no internet service
the wiffi was very lousey,you will think that when you pay sooo much money for a room every

thing should be perfect,but no the beds make noise each time you get up,the room was very cold
the heat was not working,there was no mirro in the room you had to used the one in bathroom

wich you had plenty of wall space in bedroom for mirro,i was there for work,and i'm going to tell you dont used it for bussines,because the internet is lowsey,i was very frustrated with it, not even

a good signal for your phone.i felt TRAPP.

Room Tip: i was on the second floor it was quiet,but again not a lot of people was there,it was 20 of us in m...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Scott D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to share your stay at our property. We have almost completed our room renovations with adding new Artwork & Mirrors to all of our rooms. We have just upgraded to 20 Meg Internet Service and we need to work out a few glitches. Again, thru guest feedback, we will continue improve our property thru guests experience.
Naples
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My visit here was very disappointing. The first room that I was given smelled of mildew and animals. The second room had mold on the walls. The hotel has many large dogs and allows them in public spaces including the dining room. While connection to the Internet is advertised, there was no connection in the room.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Scott D, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Thank You for taking the time to share your experience at our property. We can use your comments as a training tool to make sure we correct our mistakes that may have been made. We will work harder, being that we are pet friendly to make sure we stay ahead in all of our pet related check lists. Thank you again.
Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I recently took a new job in Vero Beach. I found this hotel through Expedia and booked it. Upon arrival and during my stay I was very impressed with the cleanliness and appeal of the public areas and my room. The staff I met throughout the hotel were very friendly and cordial. Especially enjoyed the free breakfast and conversation with the staff, it made being away from my family easier.
For the price and convenience, I have been very pleased, I will be returning to this hotel as I continue to look for rental property...
Only item for consideration: Freezer within room, mini fridge worked, but a freezer would be more accommodating.

Thanks!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hamilton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

We used a coupon from the discount books found at the welcome station. The room was $59 for the night although the pet charge of $25 for the stay was a bit steep. We stayed in room 268 which faces the highway. Imagine our surprise when we heard nothing. We has a pleasant stroll around the vero factory outlet, at the recommendation of the front desk drove east on 60 to get a pizza from ninos (excellent) then back to the room after a swim for a shower and sleep before the next leg of our journey. Warning. The alarm may not be enough to wake you. Even the dog didn't want to get up. The breakfast buffet was very generous and there were bags to go for hurried travelers. This hotel rates a 10 as far as I am concerned.

• Stayed September 2012

Been to Country Inn & Suites Vero Beach / I-95? Share your experiences!