“Here on business found time to relax!” 5 of 5 stars

25% off + Free Upgrade
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
GreenLeadersGold level
Eaton Rapids, Michigan
“Here on business found time to relax!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

I recently visited the Vero Beach hotel & Spa while in town on business. I managed to squeeze in sometime at the White Orchid Spa , and it was the best decision I made the entire trip. The spa was so inviting and relaxing and absolutely luxurious. It was exactly what I needed. The entire staff from the time I pulled in the parking lot to the time I left was absolutely amazing. After my spa treatment I stopped by the lobby area for some wine with other guests before heading out to my dinner engagement. I don't usually enjoy myself this much on a business trip, So I would absolutely recommend staying at this hotel. They make finding a good time SO EASY! Not to mention my room was comfy and clean, and I loved that I could watch t.v. from the bathtub! I had a view of the pool area from my room , which was ok, but next time I will be making sure I can see the ocean. Overall, whether your trip is for business or for pleasure, I would recommend coming here, it seems like a place that can make everyone and anyone happy.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
duncan c, General Manager at Vero Beach Hotel & Spa - A Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thanks so much for staying with us, the team was excited that you had time to relax while here on business. Hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (225)
Miami Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Nice and clean room. The hotel is not crowded, free wine every day after 5 pm at the lobby. The pool is not heated but there is heated spa next to it. The view of the ocean was fantastic from my room as well as from the pool, it gives you the feeling of peace away from a busy city life.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Fabulous, thanks for your feedback, sounds like you had a great stay. So pleased you enjoyed our Pool and Beach, our pool is heated and maintained at a minimum of 85 degrees, a point my chief engineer beams about, the perfect temperature he states, though i am sue it gets a wee bit warmer in the summer months. Thanks for staying with us.
Muskegon, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I took my wife for a weekend away and this was a great choice. She loved every minute of our trip. The hotel is very warm and inviting and still has a very high class feel. We opted to spend a little more money and have an oceanfront suite and it was totally worth it. We lounged on the beach for an entire afternoon, enjoying a wonderful (and affordable) lunch at Heaton's with some afternoon cocktails. The location of the hotel was very convenient. We walked down a little ways and tried a few of the local restaurants as well. The concierge was very knowledgeable in local events and places to see. The front desk staff was very friendly and attentive. Our room was clean and very luxurious. Overall anything that keeps my wife happy keeps me happy and she was THRILLED.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Palm Bay, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Vero Beach Hotel & Spa for a quick weekend getaway and we couldn't have picked a better place! The staff was exceptional. From the moment we arrived everyone was so helpful and one step ahead. The bellman knew exactly where we were headed, was very friendly and considerate. Check in was quick and easy. We absolutely LOVED the social setting in the early evening where everyone congregates in the lobby to enjoy some wine and absolutely FABULOUS Sangria. It was nice to visit with other guests and some of the staff. Our room was cute and clean. The view of the ocean outside of our room was exactly what we needed. We also enjoyed drinks by the fire overlooking the beach at night. I will be recommending this hotel to as many people that will listen!!

Room Tip: Definitely spend the extra $ for an ocean front room!!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
duncan c, General Manager at Vero Beach Hotel & Spa - A Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thanks so much for recently staying with us, we so apprecaite your time and love our locals thinking of us, so pleased you enjoyed and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed 2 nights for a wedding. The staff was fantastic and the rooms were very nice. Breakfast in the Colbalt room was delicious. Will definitely recommend to others, and stay here when visiting again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Awesome News, I am pleased you enjoyed your time here with us and we were honored to host such an important event event. We all look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Sarasota, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My family and I visited the Vero Beach Hotel and Spa last weekend for the first time, and couldn't have had a better time. From the time we pulled up to the resort and were met by their professional and friendly bellstaff, to the speedy check in at the front desk we felt right at home. Their rooms ( we stayed in a two queen ocean view room ) were very clean and nicely appointed, and when we needed a small fridge to handle items for our kids it was brought up immediately. Their pool deck was super - kids had a great time there, and the beach was just steps away if we wanted to change venues. There were many shops and restaurants for time away from the hotel within walking distance that made it unnecessary to get in the car and drive. We can't wait to go back !

Room Tip: First time there, so we didn't have a chance to see any other rooms, but over the pool deck was...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
duncan c, General Manager at Vero Beach Hotel & Spa - A Kimpton Hotel, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Sounds like you all had a great stay with us, we were delighted to read that you and your Famliy enjoyed our Hotel and Vero, it is what it's all about , look forward to seeing you again soon
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Hi Peeps...I'm baaaack and couldn't wait to write this review! Not everyone has the ability to have great "staycations" in their state so I know I'm very lucky to live in the state of Florida with wonderful options and getaways such as Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, a Kimpton Hotel...who knew!

It was my first time traveling with my pet and going on a road trip with him. Just a little over 2 hours away from Miami and alas we were there. Not only did my husband love it but our (4) legged lil man did too!

As soon as we arrived we were greeted with huge smiles and wonderful attention from Valet to Front Desk. Our arrival was quick and seamless. We walked our lil man for a while, got him situated in our beautiful room (330B - ocean view) and headed down to Heaton's Grill. A must at Heaton's is their Arnold Palmer Cockatil - DELISH! Everything we tried on their menu was delicious and if you like Conch Fritters beware...we couldn't get enough of them and ordered them everyday! Honestly, the best Conch Fritters ever! Jesse, Alex and Vanessa at the pool are amazing and will make your day!

The property is amazing...very cozy, right on the water with beautiful views, and with a Tommy Bahama colonial feel. It's absolutely perfect! Their main restaurant, Cobalt, is not only breathtaking but absolutely delicious! (ask for Austin...he's wonderful!) As soon as you walk in you can already see the ocean from their beautiful floor to ceiling windows. They have indoor seating, outdoor seating and a fairly large lounge to the right in which they play live music that is phenomenal.

The town is quite and quaint with cute shops and fun restaurants like Mulligans, Caseys and Costa de Este. Definitely a destination for R&R!

My husband, (4) legged son and I can't wait to return! Already checking dates so hurry up before we take that room! :)

Journey JunkieMiami

Room Tip: We noticed this is a great hotel for not only couples like us but families as well. We were in 330B...
Green Features: Kimpton Hotels are environmentally friendly and green....A+!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Wow, thanks so much for a detailed review, this i am sure will be most helpful to all those interested in stayinig with us in Vero. Thanks and hope to see you back in the very near future

Been to Vero Beach Hotel & Spa - A Kimpton Hotel? Share your experiences!