The waves crashing on the beautiful beach just outside your hotel room is one very nice aspect of Vero Beach. Vero Beach is my favorite beach. Vero Beach Hotel and Spa – A Kimpton Hotel is one of the nicest hotels around. The rooms are big and separated; this allows for them to accommodate many people at once. The bathrooms were granite, very nice, and big. Our room had two big bedrooms, a wet bar, big bathroom, and a nice hang out area. The master bedroom had a king sized bed and was very roomy. The other bedroom had a queen-sized bed. The sitting area had a pull out couch with a nice marble floor. The marble floor felt really good on your feet coming in from a hot and sweaty day on the beach.
During the day at the beach and pool, there is a nice hamburger place right near the pool. It was easy to open a tab for the family for the day and order food and drinks through out the day. It was a nice place to sit when I wanted to get away from the sun, but not go back to the room. The pool was a decent size and was well decorated. The fountains on the sides made it have really nice and high end feel to it. Even with all this, the beach itself was able to top it all. The waves were close to nine feet. Playing in them was cooler than anywhere else. My brothers and I spent hours just playing in the waves. After a long and eventful day at the beach and pool, there was a five star restaurant to have dinner. My favorite part of the vacation is cleaning up after the day and putting on a dress for a nice dinner; here it was easy to do and was nice not to have to get in a car and drive somewhere. The food was good and there were lots of delicious choices. After dinner, I loved taking walks on the beach all alone. The water would come up and just brush my feet and wash back down. I loved the sand in-between my toes and it was a perfect temperature. There was a beautiful wedding going on outside the hotel right along the beach. There is a gazebo overlooking the ocean; this hotel is a perfect place to hold weddings and other occasions. As of now this is my top location to be married.
After I left the beach from being there for a week I was really refreshed. I got a good break in and time to relax. It was nice to get away and spend time with my family. I will look forward to going back, and maybe as the bride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A beautiful oceanfront property on Central Florida's Treasure Coast, the stunning Vero Beach Hotel & Spa, a Kimpton Hotel, promises a relaxing sanctuary in a charming seaside village of Vero Beach. With beautifully appointed guestrooms and fully outfitted suites, our Vero Beach resort offers the perfect weekend escape or destination vacation. Its exceptional service, thoughtful amenities and features like the welcoming pool or the two dining venues make this the ideal Florida getaway. Two Electric charging station's on property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Vero Beach Hotel & Spa - A Kimpton Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vero Beach Hotel And Spa - a Kimpton Hotel
- Kimpton Vero Beach
- Vero Beach Hotel And Club