“Mother and daughters getaway” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save Up To 25%
Ranked #3 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
“Mother and daughters getaway”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Absolutely wonderful
Met all my expectations and I travel frequently in US and abroad.
Excellent service and wonderful amenities in vero beach which typically is very middle American.
The beach the pool the hot tub
Just fabulous.
My teenage daughters both had spa treatments and I never felt uncomfortable with them on their own.

Stayed December 2014
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, yesterday
Catline Q

How wonderful that you were able to enjoy yourselves and your time with your daughters during your recent stay at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa. I am personally thrilled that you found the whole property inviting and comfortable. Feeling safe and worry-free is paramount when traveling with family. Thank you for all the kind words. Sincerely hope to have you and your daughters here in Vero Beach again soon.

Ed Riley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (273)
Palm Bay, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Arrived at 4:00 pm to check-in. No valet service available & only one luggage cart and it was in use. Asked for luggage assistance and Gal said people were late and no one was there yet to help. Carried luggage to room myself. Signs say "non smoking facilities. Walked out on room porch and people smoking on both sides of room. Asked several employees, (first two shrugged their shoulders) for location for ice (we were on ground floor) said on 2nd floor and went there to get ice, Machine out of ice and had to go to pool bar, Breakfast food was ok taste but cold, Restaurant bartender very nice and pleasant to talk with. For price the service was very disappointing. This is supposed to be a high quality place, its not. Other facilities around it offer better service at competitive prices. We were celebrating our 45 wedding anniversary. Not going back for our 46th.

Room Tip: Ground floor beach side away from pool unless you have kids.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 3 days ago
Dhill425

So glad that you chose to spend your 45th anniversary here with us at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa. What you detailed in your review sounds nothing like the service that our resort has come to be known for. In order to get to the bottom of all of this, I would appreciate you emailing me personally so that we may discuss it further. Would truly love to turn your impression into a good one.

Happy anniversary!
eriley@costadeste.com
Miami, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

After giving birth 3 months ago and nursing and caring for our newborn, hubby and I needed a quick, quiet summer vacation. Their Florida residents package is most definitely a great deal! We got welcome mojitos, comp parking, discounted rate, comp breakfast (which was worth $50) discounted spa services, free beach cabana with lounge chairs... Seriously, what more can you ask for in a relaxing beach vacation? Unfortunately we came on a weekend when it rained a couple days, but the staff was sooo helpful and accommodating- Made even the gloomy day great! Frozen grapes and cool towels are passed around the pool occasionally (awesome)! It's very Art Deco style, design wise it's impressive. Breakfast at the wave was exceptional! We had eggs Benedict (Cuban and original). Ambiance is loungey. Great for couples getaway. We brought our newborn along for his first beach getaway and it was very memorable!

Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Maytee P

What a relaxing weekend you just described. Makes me want to go on a vacation here at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa myself! So happy to hear that you are getting out and about with that baby. No matter how many kids you have, there is always a reason to getaway. And we will be happy to be the destination each and every time. So sorry about the rain but it comes as no surprise that our staff members were able to accommodate you despite the weather. Hope you have a wonderful New Year and that we see you soon!

Ed RIley
South Florida, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

What a surprising delight it was to stay at the Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa. We booked our room directly on their site less than a week before to celebrate a milestone anniversary. From the moment we checked in the staff made us feel extra special. Lupita at the front desk was especially kind and helpful. Food delivered to the room or poolside was topnotch and delicious. The room and view was beyond fabulous! The location of the resort is very nice and in a great area to walk around. Overall, the whole stay and experience was 5 star!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but the best would be on the upper floors facing the beach with a side view...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
CostaGM, General Manager at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 1 week ago
FloridaFolks55

Happy anniversary and we hope to see you for many more celebrations to come! So honored that you chose to spend such a joyful time with us at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa. The pictures from your stay are exceptional. I especially love seeing the pool lit up at night from your balcony. Not a view I get to see often. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season and that we might see you again soon!

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I stayed at Costa d'Este for our anniversary for 6 nights and 7 days of bliss. Our room was on the ground floor facing the ocean with a private patio area that had 2 lounge chairs on it. It was a very close, quick few steps to the beach. A king size bed, mini fridge, coffee maker, large shower made up a comfortable room. There is a beautiful entrance to the hotel with a waterfall, paving stones paved the parking area, valet parking, calming colors and modern decor. Large pool and large hot tub are lit up in blue at night. Poolside bar, poolside lounge chairs, poolside tables to eat outside, spa, restaurant "The Wave" with a bar, kayak rentals, free lounge chairs on beach, free beach towel use, low cost daily rental umbrellas, low cost daily rental cabana covered lounge chairs, food and drink service on the beach! Customer service was fantastic! Friendly, polite and so helpful. Brian and Pat set us up on the beach in our cabana and served us, as did Donny and Erika. We spent 2 whole days on the beach at our cabana and ate our meals there. Breakfast: croissants, bagels, bacon, OJ. Lunch: Cuban sandwiches, a shrimp and pasta special. Donny got me hot tea and a croissant after breakfast/before lunch on a drizzly day where he let me sit at the poolside bar alone and watch TV. David our waiter at "The Wave" was attentive.Patty and Chad, the bartenders were knowledgeable. Chad makes THE BEST "Dirty Martinis". (and we tried them at 3 or 4 other restaurants). He will also mix you up something special even if you give him vague ideas about what you like. (See, Chad, we remembered you!) There was another beach server whose name I don't remember that mixed me up a couple drinks from my vague request that were delicious. If I didn't mention the name of someone who helped us, I am sorry. I did not mean to leave you out. My husband had a "Light stress reliever massage" at the Spa and I had a pedicure. I was served delicious cucumber mint tea and given a neck warmer while my feet and toes were attended to. Then I spent time in the "Tranquility Room" to wait for my husband, who joined me feeling relaxed and warm. By the way, The food at "The Wave" was wonderful. I had a classic Cuban dish of chicken with black beans, plantains and rice. Husband had a Blackened Ribeye because it was steak night. They gave us a free dessert for our anniversary of flourless chocolate cake with dulce de leche ice cream. Yum! There are lots of unique shops, boutiques, restaurants close by. Oh, and the hotel takes dogs! We met a couple of guests with their pets around the pool and beach. This vacation was one of my top experiences mostly due to the service of every employee we encountered and of course because of the hotel's location on the ocean. Thank you, thank you to everyone at Costa d'Este.

Room Tip: All rooms have some sort of ocean view. either straight on or at some degree of an angle.
  • Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
slp54me

What a wonderful and relaxing anniversary vacation you had while visiting Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa. Just reading your review felt like a mini-vacation right here in my office! So happy to read your mention of so many staff members by name. They do such a marvelous job ensuring each guest feels special and totally taken care of. We all invite you back for many more anniversaries to come. Would be so happy to have you!

Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

If you're looking for a special hotel for a great stay, look no further The Costa d'Este not only has a great location-on the beach and near great little shops and restaurants in the area. Upon checking in, we were greeted by the friendly front desk and lobby staff. Check in was efficient and we were presented with two free mojito coupons for use at one of the two bars.
Our room was a pool view room and we were able to see the ocean from the balcony. ( The ocean is so close to the hotel, you can hear it in the room.). Rooms were tastefully appointed. The bed was comfortable and the shower was great with two shower heads and a shower seat. Unlike many hotels with paper thin towels, the Costa D'Este had nice thick towels. There are also robes for use while you are at the hotel in case you'd like to go to the spa or wear it to the pool or Jacuzzi. There is a Keurig coffee maker and pods in the room, which I liked, but for my husband who is a tea drinker passed on the coffee. It would have been nice if there were tea bags as well for the tea drinkers.
The pool area had numerous lounges and a assortment of magazine for anyone wishing to relax by the pool. Additionally, there is a pool bar serving a variety of drinks.
I can't say anything about the restaurants as we dined off property. I scanned the menu and it looked like mostly Cuban food (which smelled wonderful), but living in Miami, it is not a cuisine we seek away from Miami.
If we should visit the area again, we will definitely stay at the Costa again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Tyroltrekker

What a great way to start the week by reading your review of your recent visit to Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa. It sounds like you had a wonderful time taking full advantage of the calm environment and relaxation available here on the Treasure Coast. The in-room bathrooms along with the plush towels and luxurious bathroom amenities certainly make the Estefan's home-away-from-home feel more like your own home...but better!. Thanks for the note about tea. I know a few avid tea drinkers that would agree with you and perhaps it's something we should consider adding. Happy holidays!

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

From the minute I arrived at the front desk......there was no hesitation to grant my wish for an upgraded room to the waitstaff within the restaurant going beyond the call of duty to make me feel welcome! The room was fabulous with a oceanfront large balcony and a large side window for a different angle to view the beach and hotel amenities. My only complaint is not having outlets near the bedside and a vanity mirror in the bathroom. That being said the bathroom was very upscale with large shower w/sit.

• Stayed December 2014
RIta B

We are so thrilled that you joined us here at Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa recently. It's nice to have some fellow Floridians pop in for a visit. Happy to hear that we were able to upgrade your room upon arrival, although every room here is a winner. The team at #TheWaveKitchen continuously impresses me, going above and beyond what is necessary to make sure that each guest feels like a VIP. The people who make up this incredible staff are what makes this place a true gem. Hope to have you here again soon.

Ed Riley

Been to Costa d'Este Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!