“Had takeout” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Austin, Texas
“Had takeout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed at the hotel across the street. Stopped at the restaurant on the way back from the beach and ordered take-out. Went to the room, changed and then picked up out food. It was perfect to sit on our balcony over the pool eating a wonderful steak dinner and enjoying a bottle of wine!! Great food.

Visited May 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Ugh!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Way overpriced, inexperienced waitstaff, the scallops were lackluster and we spoke to our server twice about the fowl odor of the Cowboy steak and finally gave up and returned it as inedible. They comped the steak.

Visited June 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nice place to eat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Stopped by before 5 just to see if a menu was posted outside. One was not, but the owner was at the door and told us about the prime special for the night, we decided to come back and try it. Service was outstanding all evening, however, restaurant was pretty empty, but it was Tuesday night. Gave us happy hour special for the wine (1/2 price), but failed to tell us that it was just for the first glass! Would have like to have known that before ordering a second glass ! ( chose the more expensive Napa Valley wine, but it was good!). Ordered the spinach salad and was quite good. Not sure it was with 11 bucks, but did enjoy it. Husband ordered the prime rib and absolutely loved it...I ordered a fish dish ( a local fish), was good, but seemed like a small piece for $24. Got plenty of mashed potatoes though. Thought the menu said I had a choice of two sides, but waiter said the mashed potatoes came with it, so just got to pick one side. Atmosphere was great for a nice dinner for two. Really enjoyed the experience. Waiter was very attentive and pleasant.

Visited June 2013
Melbourne Beach
“Very impressed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

After a long day at work, my husband and I decided to try Will's 55. We started off at the bar, where they have a huge selection of micro-beer, uncommon wines and a nice assortment of liquor. The prices were quite reasonable, considering that this establsihment is more on the "upscale" side. Starting next week, they will be offering 2 for 1 on the beer, wine and well drinks. Craig, the manager, bartender and server, was phenomenol. He took care of us the whole time and we never had to ask for anything. He never tried upselling us, in fact he was very honest about what we should order. As it turned out, everything we ate-from the grilled Caesar salad to the dessert (on the early bird) was fantastic. I had the appetizer mushroom ravioli-very good, not a heavy cream sauce and just the right amount of food. My husband ordered the EB chicken, which was outstanding. The caper sauce was excellent and not that salty. His dinner came with a chocolate brownie for dessert, which was also scrumptious. Dining at Will's was a nice way to unwind after a day at work.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vero Beach, Florida, United States
“Great meals and locally owned!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I had the pleasure of dining at Will's 55 in Vero Beach. The atmosphere is very nice with a laid back feel. Music was live and surprisingly not loud at all, the band was great to hear in the background yet quiet enough for me to carry on a conversation with the rest of the dinner party. We were celebrating prom for my high school aged daughter and her boyfriend. They actually chose Will's as their destination for this special occasion. We were greeted by the owner at the table, in addition he went out knowing in advance that there would be prom patrons at his establishment and bought live roses for each of the tables for the students! We were very surprised as to the thought that went into making their night special. We ordered several items off of the menu; the filet was perfectly grilled and seasoned, mashed potatoes were perfectly seasoned as well. As a matter of fact, I ordered double! Another dish was the Rib special, I had a small taste of those and found them to be fall of the bone tender in a wonderful sauce.

Aside from the food, the staff at the establishment are excellent! Gretchen was our server and did a phenomenal job of keeping up with a picky group! Even the demi staff were very attentive ensuring that we never had to ask for anything. Bread, butter, water, drinks......... They were on top of their game here for sure. All the while with two teenagers, but I also had my 3 year old with me as well. He loved his food, the steak bites and the environment as well. Staff stopping by to greet him as they passed through the aisle.

Thank you to Will's and staff for making Prom 2013 a night to remember for these kids! Oh!!! And how could I forget the Grilled Cesar Salad!!! If you have not had the Cesar Salad at will's you are definitely missing out.

• Visited May 2013