“Not terrible and not great” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Turtle Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Vero Beach
Sea Turtle Inn
835 Azalea Lane, Vero Beach, FL 32963   |
Ranked #25 of 26 hotels in Vero Beach
Seattle, Washington
“Not terrible and not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Previous reviewers seem to have either LOVED this place or HATED their experience here. I stayed here for four days to attend my father's funeral service in Vero Beach. I did very much appreciate receiving a bereavement rate from Sea Turtle and my experience here was fine.

The location is convenient to the beach and several very nice waterfront restaurants. The rooms varied in quality depending upon which one you had. My room (#9) had refrigerator, microwave, flat screen TV, and a work desk. The free high speed internet was a big plus.

On the negative side, the bathroom was very much sub-par with a shower that would either freeze you or scald you from minute to minute depending upon who else was using water in the building. The overall look and feel of the bathroom was just plain kind of grungy. This was not a big deal for me but I suspect that some people wouldn't care for it.

There were small ants crawling around the various counter surfaces throughout the room. They didn't seem to take much of my food so I didn't care that much...still, just saying.

So, overall I would say that as long as your expectations are set appropriately for a tropical place with the pros and cons often associated with tropical locales, you will enjoy your stay here.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Altdorf, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

It was the second time we came here. We just love that place. Affordable rates, very relaxed manager (thanks again, Sarah), great location, nice beaches close by and clean apartments. We rented an apartment for the five of us and stayed for 10 days. They come with microwave, fridge, stove and are fully equipped. There is also a nice pool Very childfriendly and quiet. I recommend it to anyone. We will sure come back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Madison, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2011

This place was great. The service was excellent. Very nice well kept property. The setting area outside the laundry facility was awesome. I didn't mind sitting there waiting on my clothes with a TV and plenty of reading material. The kids loved the pool. And I loved that we were just a few minutes walk from the beach. We will be back. Hopefully next summer. Thanks so much Sea Turtle Inn for a nice place to stay during our vacation.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2011

My husband and I took a night away to stayed at Turtle Inn. It was wonderful! We live in Miami, so it was good to get away to a quiet, peaceful place not in a big city. The property was very clean, simple, and well kept. It was just a block away for the Beach which was wonderful also. The staff is very kind and friendly. We have already booked another time there. I would recommend this location highly.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Winter Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

My family and I stayed at the Sea Turtle Inn last month and the location and accommodations were wonderful. The rooms were cozy and very clean. The employees were friendly and informative about the quaint beautiful town of Vero Beach.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2011

Stayed the weekend and enjoyed The Sea Turtle very much. Quaint, quiet and romantic. If you're looking to stay in Vero and enjoy a nice clean room near boutique shopping, fine restaurants and of course the ocean....The Sea Turtle is for you. Priced accordingly.
Owners and staff are very friendly. Will stay at The Sea Turtle again for sure!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida

Thank you Sea Turtle Inn we had such a wonderful time,
The Inn was a great place to stay, Clean, Staff was great, locationwas perfect!!...
we would go back again and again. As a matter of fact we just booked our week in November... AHHH cant wait See you soon !!!

Thanks Again Sea Turtle

Jeremy Seymour

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Sea Turtle Inn? Share your experiences!