My wife & I stayed here over the weekend and we LOVED it. All of the rooms are suites with kitchenettes and are very nice.
The grounds are amazing, though the pool is a bit small.
In addition, there is a wonderful little shopping area nearby.
We loved Vero Beach and will visit often. When we return, we'll be staying at the Driftwood Resort. You should as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, eclectic oceanfront resort with two of its buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 100 rooms and suites of varying sizes all with some kitchen facilities. Old Florida at its best, rocking chairs in front of every unit to gaze at the ocean while enjoying a beverage from the on site restaurant, Waldo's, the last of the Great American Hangouts! With 9 buildings on the property, there is something to please nearly every taste. Located right in the heart of the beach business district there are more than a dozen restaurants and lounges within walking distance and a newly renovated city park right next door with wonderful playground equipment for the kids. Join us for fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Driftwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Vero Beach
- Driftwood Resort Vero Beach