This place is a Vero Beach classic and is a little older, but hasn't raised its prices to unrealistic levels. We stayed in the older section where our room had charming decor and a tiny but functional kitchen. The bed was my only complaint - we had to split up and use the sofabed. The beach is fabulous and the town is quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, eclectic oceanfront resort with two of its buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 100 rooms and suites of varying sizes all with some kitchen facilities. Old Florida at its best, rocking chairs in front of every unit to gaze at the ocean while enjoying a beverage from the on site restaurant, Waldo's, the last of the Great American Hangouts! With 9 buildings on the property, there is something to please nearly every taste. Located right in the heart of the beach business district there are more than a dozen restaurants and lounges within walking distance and a newly renovated city park right next door with wonderful playground equipment for the kids. Join us for fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Driftwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel Vero Beach
- Driftwood Resort Vero Beach