We came upon this great find when we meet a couple of bikers in a park. They suggested this place to us which was right up our alley. It is a time share also so wasn't expecting a one night stay. Too our surprise we got an ocean front suite. These rooms take you back in time, but had everything we needed. Then main building is all old driftwood which gives the place such character. So many cool novelties for decorations around the grounds. Nice beach side/ pool side restaurant. Driftwood gave us a relaxing feeling, especially with rockers outside our room to watch the ocean.
This is a place I would consider coming back for a longer period of time.
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel
- Driftwood Hotel Vero Beach
- Driftwood Resort Vero Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, eclectic oceanfront resort with two of its buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 100 rooms and suites of varying sizes all with some kitchen facilities. Old Florida at its best, rocking chairs in front of every unit to gaze at the ocean while enjoying a beverage from the on site restaurant, Waldo's, the last of the Great American Hangouts! With 9 buildings on the property, there is something to please nearly every taste. Located right in the heart of the beach business district there are more than a dozen restaurants and lounges within walking distance and a newly renovated city park right next door with wonderful playground equipment for the kids. Join us for fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Driftwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.