Stayed here on a sister's getaway in May 2011. It was a long weekend get away and we were happy with the amenities that the property offers, even though the rooms could have been updated they were not dirty or bad. The pools were in good shape and the beach was kept clean. There is a restaurant on the property however we didn't eat there during our stay. For the area it was a decent price to pay to be right on the beach!
- Also Known As:
- Driftwood Hotel
- Driftwood Hotel Vero Beach
- Driftwood Resort Vero Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Funky, eclectic oceanfront resort with two of its buildings listed on the National Registry of Historic Places. 100 rooms and suites of varying sizes all with some kitchen facilities. Old Florida at its best, rocking chairs in front of every unit to gaze at the ocean while enjoying a beverage from the on site restaurant, Waldo's, the last of the Great American Hangouts! With 9 buildings on the property, there is something to please nearly every taste. Located right in the heart of the beach business district there are more than a dozen restaurants and lounges within walking distance and a newly renovated city park right next door with wonderful playground equipment for the kids. Join us for fun and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Driftwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.