“A new favorite” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“A new favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012 via mobile

Service is wonderful, even with a large group.
Christmas decor, very classy!
Just loved the salmon. Truly a charming, elegant environment!

Fort Pierce, Florida
“Wow! Sunday Brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

I'm a repeat customer . . . this time for Sunday Brunch - something new. Every bite was amazing - from the salads, fruit, real French Toast, sausage, bacon - tender pork roast, Shrimp (Salmon - not my thing, but the husband loved it) and much more, plus some miniature lovely desserts. Served in the pretty room full of chandeliers and trees. Great price as well. Going to bring friends next Sunday.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sebastian, Florida
“"Out of Africa"”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Old world "campy" African Decor. Fringe, animal prints , trees and chandeliers fill the main room. I expected to see a stuffed gorilla in the corner. The waiter didn't fit in as he tried to hard to be pretentious . The bread basket was nothing special, rather over baked and flavorless. Two of us had the mushroom soup and it was very good and hinted of the great things to follow. Three of us had the veal scaloppini with excellent mashed potatoes, not the usual accompaniment but great. The veal was quite tasty but hard to locate, probably no more than 2 ounces. The diner that had the filet of sole said it was terrific and the portion was quite large. We had "two for one" coupons that are in the newspaper regularly and made this a good deal. Without the coupons I would be asking " Where's the meat".

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Upscale and Classy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

We've visited the Quilted Girafe twice now. Both times we had excellent food and service. If you're looking for an upscale restaurant, this would be it.

Visited March 2012
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Atmosphere and Charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

We've been to the Quilted Giraffe on several occasions and have always left happy. As soon as you enter, you relax, because it is elegantly and beautifully decorated. I always ask for the back room which is full of lights, crystal, white linens and flowers. The food is excellent and the service professional. I've gone with a bunch of girlfriends for Girls' night out and with my husband on our anniversary. I've been with my mother and my aunt, and with my mother in law and each time have enjoyed it. The warm bread starts the meal off right and I always get a dark green leafy salad. I have enjoyed the sun dried tomato pasta, pork chops, filet mignon and my hubby likes the salmon. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited January 2012