“Best ice cream, great variety!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Ice Cream
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Coffee & Tea
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Coffee & Tea
k423iu
“Best ice cream, great variety!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Perfect place to go after a day at the beach! Great choices of ice cream- Kilwin's had the best cookie dough ice cream I've ever had, but my friends enjoyed the sorbetto and toasted coconut, as well. We also enjoyed they're fudge and other chocolates. The friendly, helpful employees made it that much better.

• Visited June 2013

Tampa, Florida
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I love desserts, especially ice cream! When we saw the reviews on trip advisor, we knew we had to try Kilwins - we were not aware it is also a chain. We tried the toasted coconut, salted caramel and peanut butter chocolate. All were delish, especially the toasted coconut! My husband also took some of the peanut butter M&M fudge home.

• Visited May 2013
Sebastian, Florida
“delicious dessert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

when I spend the day with my mom we always share lunch or dinner so we can enjoy a delicious dessert
Kilwins neverdissapoints

Visited March 2013
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Best ice cream in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

Our visit was quite memorable. The salted caramel was so delicious. The store is very nice and the staff very friendly. We will be sure to return on our next trip to the Island.

• Visited June 2013
Vero Beach, Florida, United States
“Best Ice Cream and Shakes in Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I absolutely love this shop located on Vero's Beaches! I have found that every time I go there they always have exactly what I want and can prepare it without hesitation. I prefer a mocha shake when I am beachside and boy do they know how to make one that is to die for!

Props to all of the young men and women who operate this great establishment daily! The candies and chocolates are perfectly prepared. Salt water taffy is perfect and the best selection of fudge on the Treasure Coast!

Visited May 2013