“Great Corner Coffee Shop” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 264 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Bakery
Albany, Georgia
“Great Corner Coffee Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Great place to grab Breakfast or Lunch....offering a wide variety of eclectic Sandwiches, Wraps, Salads Gourmet Coffees and Desserts, along with more standard items for the less daring. Everything seemed to be prepared in house and the counter help was friendly and very helpful. Plan to return the next time we visit Vero Beach.

Visited June 2013

Bluffton, South Carolina
“A daily event for me”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I am at Cravings first thing in the morning.. I have my double cappuchino and try some of their samples.. Their walnut chocolate chip cookies are a MUST to bring home for my family as is their granola.. I'm partial to the michigan cherry variety. this is just a great spot for breakfast or ice cream.. Lunch was just so so.. sandwich left a lot to be desired...

Visited May 2013
Vero Beach, Florida, United States
“Terrible Rude Owner!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I called in an order to pick up. I parked my car around back, still running, for 2 mins as i went in to pick up my food. As i came back out i saw a large white suv backing up slowly in front of my car. I waited for the car to stop, but it did not, it came about 3 inches away from my car before i honked my horn. To my supprise a blonde women raced out of her car looking upset, i said " i didn't think you were going to stop!" she quickly replied "oh, I saw you!! THIS IS MY PARKING SPOT!" shaking her head. I was shocked, come to find out she walked through the back of cravings, it was the owner!! I cannot believe she has the audacity to treat her customers like this!!! I also work on the beach a couple blocks down, and will be telling everyone i come across about this incident! Also, the service is extremely rude as well!! i will never ever be back!!!!!!!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Savannah, Georgia
“give it a try.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

My horse radish roast beef sandwich was wonderful. Ice cream is delicious. Prices are good. Service is great and they are very friendly.

Visited May 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Dining w/ an ocean view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The food was fantastic and we were hungry. Fish tacos, with grilled mahi mahi, fresh veggies, and yes, the view was amazing. You will not be disappointed!

Visited April 2013