“Awesome Cuban food, great price, warm service” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We bring you traditional Cuban cooking to the heart of Vero Beach!WHAT IS “LA BODEGUITA “?It comes from “BODEGA”, meaning market in SPAIN. It is a neighborhood place where all those who live near, buy their food, drink coffee, enjoy snacks, meet up with their neighbors to talk and keep up on the latest neighborhood happenings. If space permits, typical country dishes are cooked and served and enjoyed family style. If you like the Bodeguita, you sign your name on the wall, where it will remain forever, and show it to your friends on future visits so they know you were there before.THIS BODEGUITA de VERO IS TO STAY AMONG US. IT IS OUR “BODEGUITA”.THANK YOU!
Key West, Conch Republic
“Awesome Cuban food, great price, warm service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Friends brought me, I'll be back. I live in Key West, and this beats anyplace at home for Cuban food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dallas, Texas
“Great food if your in the area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I was visiting family near here and was really in the mood for some good cuban food. After checking around on TA and another similar popular website I found this diamond in the rough. The decorations were great! Even a few walls where you can write your own "I was here" note. If you try nothing else, get the fried yucca. It was phenomenal. I was looking for breakfast, but this is more of a lunch and dinner location (my first tip should have been they dont open till 11:30). But my medianoche sandwich was just what I was looking for. Dont be fooled by the fact it shares a building with a gas station, this restaraunt is top notch.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vero Beach, Florida
“What a gem!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

After hearing good reviews from our neighbors, we stopped at La Bodeguita de Vero last night for a late dinner. We love finding these cute little restaurants that the locals frequent and are tucked away from more touristy areas. I haven't had Cuban food before and was worried because I don't like spicy food. Guess what? Cuban food isn't spicy! It was very flavorful with unique spices that were quite good. Service was terrific and the chef came out to greet us and ask us about our meal. All in all, we had a very nice time and will be back again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vero Beach, Florida
“Consistently great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Another wonderful Friday night dinner. Pechuga de Pollo, white rice and black beans, Cuban fish casserole - all wonderful. Every time we go I am convinced I will not order the croquettas again, but every time I go I break down and order them ....and eat all of them. Can't wait to try the Argentinian menu available tomorrow. (Sundays only). Always a great meal and a good time.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“What a bust!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

We went to this restaurant last March & had a wonderful meal. We returned with our guests two days ago & the menu had changed. The server was quite nice but couldn't answer any of our questions, he always had to go back & ask someone else. We ordered 5 different meals & none of them were good. We will not go back.