“Outstanding dining experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 266 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Found it in the forums before I went to Vero in March, also on another site...great food and service, owners know their clients very well. Would love to be able to have this on here!
k423iu
“Outstanding dining experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Polo Grill never disappoints. My family's favorite entrees are the veal marsala, polo chicken, swedish chicken, salmon, and trout. Really, we've never regretted our meal selection! The wines they offer are reasonable and always great. The wait staff are extremely helpful and attentive, as well, which is nice. Another nice aspect is the atmosphere, very classy. Overall, every aspect of the dining experience was top notch and Polo Grill is one of my favorite places in Vero!

• Visited June 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Excellent food, service, and value. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire evening, and recommend it without reservation.

• Visited June 2013
Tampa, Florida
“So glad we stumbled upon the Polo Grill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I were walking around our first night in Vero and stumbled upon this gem. When you walk in, you feel the restaurant is a little nicer than others. We thought it may have been reservations-only. Most of the patrons were elderly and dressed up a little more than we were - I was in a sundress and fedora, hubby in a tshirt and shorts, but we were still greeted with a smile and seated immediately. The menu has a nice variety - my only complaint would be the limited wines served by the glass. We stumbled upon a great deal for dinner, their prix-fixe menu, which was 2 entrees with a bottle of wine for only $60. As most of the entrees were 25-30 dollars, you basically got the wine for free! I had the shrimp scampi and risotto, which was great and my husband had the chicken marsala, which he also enjoyed. After dinner, they serve you a mini ice cream dessert, which was unexpected and appreciated. I highly recommend Polo Grill if you are looking for a classier dining experience in Vero.

• Visited May 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“Exceptional value, service and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We've always liked this place, but avoided it recently because it's so busy. Our mistake. We went recently with friends to celebrate a retirement and were reminded why we love it so. The service and food are outstanding. The new wine dinners are an exceptional value. The owner, John and host, Tony make you comfortable immediately. Try it and understand why the reviews are so good.

• Visited May 2013
vero beach
“Needs an Attitude Adjustment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Food is usually good. Wait staff seem to be full of themselves. While you are trying to place your order, waiter seems to have his eyes and attention focused on things and people in the restaurant more important than you which I find rude. The attitude continues through your dining experience. Regulars get special attention. I'm not considered a regular since I am careful not to make a scene in any restaurant.

Visited December 2012