“Exceptional” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 264 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Found it in the forums before I went to Vero in March, also on another site...great food and service, owners know their clients very well. Would love to be able to have this on here!
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Exceptional”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Excellent food, service, and value. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire evening, and recommend it without reservation.

• Visited June 2013

Tampa, Florida
“So glad we stumbled upon the Polo Grill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My husband and I were walking around our first night in Vero and stumbled upon this gem. When you walk in, you feel the restaurant is a little nicer than others. We thought it may have been reservations-only. Most of the patrons were elderly and dressed up a little more than we were - I was in a sundress and fedora, hubby in a tshirt and shorts, but we were still greeted with a smile and seated immediately. The menu has a nice variety - my only complaint would be the limited wines served by the glass. We stumbled upon a great deal for dinner, their prix-fixe menu, which was 2 entrees with a bottle of wine for only $60. As most of the entrees were 25-30 dollars, you basically got the wine for free! I had the shrimp scampi and risotto, which was great and my husband had the chicken marsala, which he also enjoyed. After dinner, they serve you a mini ice cream dessert, which was unexpected and appreciated. I highly recommend Polo Grill if you are looking for a classier dining experience in Vero.

• Visited May 2013
Vero Beach, Florida
“Exceptional value, service and food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We've always liked this place, but avoided it recently because it's so busy. Our mistake. We went recently with friends to celebrate a retirement and were reminded why we love it so. The service and food are outstanding. The new wine dinners are an exceptional value. The owner, John and host, Tony make you comfortable immediately. Try it and understand why the reviews are so good.

• Visited May 2013
vero beach
“Needs an Attitude Adjustment”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Food is usually good. Wait staff seem to be full of themselves. While you are trying to place your order, waiter seems to have his eyes and attention focused on things and people in the restaurant more important than you which I find rude. The attitude continues through your dining experience. Regulars get special attention. I'm not considered a regular since I am careful not to make a scene in any restaurant.

Visited December 2012
Rochester, NY
“Great Choice for Dinner in Vero Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We were visiting my parents last week in Vero Beach and had dinner at the Polo Grill twice! Both meals were excellent. One night I had the grouper special with a pineapple salsa and it was delicious. The other night I ordered the Swedish chicken which I had never seen before - it was very tasty with melted brie on top and the potatos on the side were delicious. They also offer a nice variety of bottles of wine for $25 which we took advantage of both times. The service was very good, attentive but not hovering. Another plus: though both nights the restaurant was busy, it was not loud. It was easy to talk/hear each other throughout the meal. I would definitely recommend the Polo Grill!

• Visited April 2013