“Exceeded expectations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Vero Beach

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites Vero Beach to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Vero Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9050 Americana Way, I-95 & SR 60, S.E. Quad, Vero Beach, FL 32963   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #10 of 26 hotels in Vero Beach
Jacksonville, Florida
“Exceeded expectations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

I stayed one night on my way to Miami. As opposed to the prior post, I received excellent service. My room was large, clean, and comfortable, the only negative was that one of the plugs was coming out of the wall. Definitely a good value and I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013

158 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Oceanside, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

It's not near the beach, but the accommodations are great. Just a bit of a ride to the island and the beach. A quiet location. Very comfortable, clean room. Being a solo female traveler I enjoyed
the place very much. Downtown has several art galleries that are worth visiting. The Vero Beach Museum of Art is a nice size with interesting showings.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Miami, Florida, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for a weekend baseball tournament. The "owner" was at the hotel and was very RUDE to all the guest. I cannot imagine why the owner would behave in such a demeaning manner . The staff was nice and the hotel was very clean . I will not stay there again!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Blackwood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I stayed two nights here, the lady that took my reservation and checked me in (after 18 hours of driving) was very kind and helpful. I even tried to show my gratification by offering her a tip to which she politely refused by saying "It's OK, I was only doing my job". I had to pinch myself to make sure I was not dreaming!
Overall the place was clean and peaceful.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Laval, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

Brand new hotel, hotel and rooms are very clean, bed were very comfortable and clean, the only windows in our room was facing a wall...not a big deal if you are there for sleeping. Microwave was absent. I have an anecdote about the manager, the manager is in duty at the front desk for the registration from end of the afternoon to 7:30 in the evening, all customers that step in looking for a room for the night, always get the same answer, ''this is my last room'' so customer doesn't qualify for the reduction coupon like room savers as an example. Being in the business office center for 30 minutes, I was a witness of that approach by the manager for at least 3 customers. To bad, the place is nice and the breakfast is very good.

Room Tip: Arrive before 3:30 pm if you have a discount coupon or later in the evening...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Palm Coast, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Stayed 2 nights to attend a wedding in Vero. Very nice room with plenty of space and very clean. The bed was comfortable. The front desk staff were very accommodating. The breakfast was more than the standard continental breakfast. It included freshly scrambled eggs. The High Speed wireless was less than high speed but it wasn't not to bad. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Rockledge, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Had to work crazy hours and decided to spend the night close to work. Got a deal so selected this hotel - was so glad I did. The beds are SO comfy, the room is very quiet, A/C made the room cool and I slept like a baby! Everyone was so friendly and nice - I accidently left an item in the room and it was packaged in plastic and left at the front desk for me the next day! This was an expensive item and I thought for sure it was gone forever, but these nice folks had it waiting form me as promised when I called! They had a little bagged breakfast for me in the morning as I left before the free buffet began...Just cannot say enough nice things about this place. Great bargain for the money too - go figure!

Room Tip: I was on the 2nd floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Comfort Suites Vero Beach? Share your experiences!