“Nice clean quiet stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Vero Beach

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites Vero Beach to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Vero Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9050 Americana Way, I-95 & SR 60, S.E. Quad, Vero Beach, FL 32963   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Rockledge, Florida
“Nice clean quiet stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Had to work crazy hours and decided to spend the night close to work. Got a deal so selected this hotel - was so glad I did. The beds are SO comfy, the room is very quiet, A/C made the room cool and I slept like a baby! Everyone was so friendly and nice - I accidently left an item in the room and it was packaged in plastic and left at the front desk for me the next day! This was an expensive item and I thought for sure it was gone forever, but these nice folks had it waiting form me as promised when I called! They had a little bagged breakfast for me in the morning as I left before the free buffet began...Just cannot say enough nice things about this place. Great bargain for the money too - go figure!

Room Tip: I was on the 2nd floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I haven't stayed at a Comfort Suites in awhile. I was pleasantly surprised! Right off of I-95, the location is so easy. The hotel is clean, quiet and comfortable. After a long day, having a comfortable bed, hot shower and decent TV are essential. The bed was the perfect firmness with soft pillows. I was impressed with the size of the room and the bathroom. The shower was enjoyable with the changeable shower-head. My only complaint was the TV in my room only received a few channels -- about 3 or 4 24-hour religious satins, a few spanish stations and only some of the basic cable channels, no NBC at all and very few cable favorites (HGTV, Food, Lifetime, etc.) and many that were "snow". I should have contacted the front desk because at breakfast NBC came in crystal-clear. The amenities in the room were great (microwave, mini-frig, coffee maker, ergonomic desk chair). Traveling for business, this was a great room to come back to and rejuvenate and prepare for my next business day. I go to Vero Beach several times a year and this moves to the top of my list!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Somerset
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

We chose this hotel as a stop over on our way from Miami to Cocoa via the Three Lakes Wildlife Management Area.
The staff at reception were extremely pleasant and our room was great. The view for the room was over the car park and the road, but as this was a stop over we weren't really there for the scenery. The room was lovely, very spacious with a fridge and microwave, possibly the largest room of our trip (we stayed in 8 over all).
There was a good selection of food at Breakfast including both hot and cold food.
The only downside for me, was that we arrived in the afternoon when it was still pretty warm, however the pool was entirely in the shade and with a breeze blowing I decided not to take a dip as drying in the sun would not be possible.
The location of this hotel would not be everyone's first choice, it is just off the interstate - but that is why we chose it. It was very convenient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Grand Island, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

After reading other reviews we decided to stay at this hotel. What a pleasant stay! Even though it is close to I95 you could not hear any traffic noise. The price was right, our room was very clean and quiet. We did have a problem with the toilet handle breaking, however someone was there within 20 minutes and fixed it.
We had a king size bed and a pull out couch. The room was very spacious, it had a soft close toilet. The key card goes into a slot beside the front door in the room. This will activate the lights. When you remove it to leave the lights go out when you open the door. Great idea!
This hotel is on the major route (60) to go into Vero Beach. There is every store and restaurant and movie theatre you could want along this route. Only minutes from downtown Vero!
Excellent breakfast. Check in and check out very fast. The only negative thing...the pool was too cold.

Room Tip: Very comfy bed! No A/C noise.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Being a new property it is one of the best we've stayed at in this range. The front staff were very pleasant and the afternoon/evening guy, Vito, had a great sense of humor. Rooms are well appointed and having the fridge and micro are a plus.

Right across highway from outlet mall, but a good 25min to beach. we chose the drive though rather than pay premium to be close to water and reviews much better for comparable prices.

Room Tip: ask to stay on east side away from highway...can't even hear it then. best price/value hotel fo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Fort Myers, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Booked a room on Expedia very unexpectedly. Very nice inside and friendly front desk. I was told there were extra pillows for the hide a bed in the closet. Room was very nice and clean. No extra pillows as noted. Sent my daughter down to the front desk and she was told they do not give out extra pillows. When I checked out in the morning I asked about the the pillow policy. I was told they barely had enough for the guest rooms to get by. Other than that place was very nice, good breakfast.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
St. Catharines, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We stopped here from West Palm Beach on our way to Port Canaveral. Stayed one night. The hotel was a good price. The room was clean. We had two Queen beds and a pull out couch which was comfortable enough. Free WiFi in the room was nice. The breakfast area was nice with a raised bar stool area and a TV. Breakfast was Belgian waffles, yogurt, sausages, cereal, toast/bagels, coffee/juice. The hotel is right off the highway. Not near any beach or anything. I thought overall, it was more than adequate for a stopover at a reasonable price. Great value.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Vero Beach? Share your experiences!