“No place like home!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Vero Beach

You added Comfort Suites Vero Beach to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Vero Beach
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9050 Americana Way, I-95 & SR 60, S.E. Quad, Vero Beach, FL 32963   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
Fort Riley, Kansas
“No place like home!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

I booked my reservation over the phone with Chay, she was very pleasant and helpful and I anticipated meeting her in person. I was visiting my home town, Vero Beach, for the birth of my grandson. I stayed with Comfort Suites for 16 days. My eldest (6 y/o) grandson and my expecting daughter who are residents of Vero Beach lodged with me. Our sock monkey, Jerome, also traveled with me! Upon check in, late Monday night, we were greeted by Vito, who jumped up with a beaming smile and the most welcoming words. Each evening Vito was working, I always looked forward to seeing his smiling face and talking with him. Mornings, I was delighted to have greetings and talks with Brad. My grandson wanted to know of Vito.."how do you guys stay up all night...and does this place ever close?" Lol!! Our room was beautifully and modernly decorated with a warm aura of color! The beds were so comfy and my grandson couldnt make his mind up, some times he liked the sofa bed and sometimes he liked to sleep with me. He loved using the swipe card to unlock the door to our room and to operate the lights. We had a microwave and refrigerated that was nestled away inside a beautiful cabinet set up, in which we were able to store our treats and drinks. The breakfast was a treat, to include the hot sausage patties and cheesy eggs, bagels, waffles, coffee, juice, etc. My grandson and my daughter looked forward to the breafasts in the mornings. The lady who made breakfast was pleasant and kept the sausage patties replenished, hot and fresh!! We had a chance to use the pool and hot tub, we had our own computer, accessing the free wifi (which made video chat with my deployed husband, a plus,) I was able to use the printer in the business center to print my itenary. My grandson and I used the laundry room , during our long stay, we used a lot of clothing, so the onsite laundry was a plus!! Our room was located on the second floor and the hotel and hallways were very elegantly kept, well lit and quiet. The housekeeping staff were pleasant team of ladies, who considered the fact we slept in many days, and they would come to service our room during the time they knew we would be up and heading out. Each time we returned, everything was nice and clean, always had fresh towels and everything we needed. We left our room early Friday morning to head to IRMH, where my daughter delivered a beautiful 8 lb, 4 oz baby boy. This made our stay even more memorable. We stayed in the hospital two days, my daughter went home with the baby and my grandson had his own bed and solo time with me, to his delight!! My last nights stay was accompanied by my baby grandson and my daughter!! This made my stay even more memorable!! I shared hugs and handshakes with my newfound friends at Comfort Suites of Vero...Vito, Chay, Brad, Maria, Elisa and Mr. Patel. I hope to lodge with Comfort Suites again very soon, being accompanied by my hubby and if my grandson has anything to do with it, Im sure he will tag along!! Thank you Comfort Suites staff members!! Love and Gold stars to you all! God bless!!

Room Tip: Our room only had a view of the parking lot...which didnt bother us. There is not a lot of scenery...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2011

I stayed last year, really just before they had the grand opening. Loved it then, and this year other people stayed as I said it was so wonderful. The staff is very friendly and makes you feel at home and that "you count". Had hair dryer issues and said I would be down for one, and in a very short time there was a knock at my door with a hair dryer! Even though close to I-95 it is very quite. Great Breakfast! Only one year old and looks brand new! I will be back again for sure! I wish I could pack this place in my suitcase and pop it out to be my hotel very trip! Sorry I missed you Vito, but did speak to you on the phone, and you as always were a help! Very close to outlet mall and not far to the beach and places to eat. This is a thumbs up FOR SURE!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Wyandotte, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2011

Was totally shocked at this place...it was just beautiful. when you walked in the door you knew you entered a special place,,,,,,all new, and energy friendly. the lights went on in the room when you entered and when you left, the lefts turned off automatically. the decor was new and beautiful...and the staff, well they could not have been more friendly. provided valuable restaurant info. and just made your stay special. i know if we are in the area again, this will be a place we will stop.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights and everything was wonderful! Everyone is very helpful and friendly. The owner, Vito, actually works the front desk! He is one of several people that keep this hotel very clean. It is the cleanest breakfast area I've been to in a hotel. The pool is not big, but it sparkles, super clean! While we were here, the hotel was quiet. There were not any groups as mentioned in a previous review. Thank you to everyone and especially the owner for taking pride in this hotel. It is so nice to find a clean, new and quiet hotel!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Port Townsend, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

Tournaments had the local hotels packed to capacity. Felt lucky to find a room. We were 3 adults. They had a King with a sleeper sofa. A very lovely room. Two keys were issued though one had to be plugged into a special fixture to make the lights work. I'd ask for 3 keys had I known. The door outside to the pool wasn't working for any guest's keys. About 11pm when we moved furniture to pull out the sofa - no sheets. None stored anywhere in the room. Had to go ask. I would have thought they would have told us at check in to come back for sheets since they knew we were going to need all the sleeping capacity of the room. No apology or anything, just a look of annoyance that we were bugging them. We'd already had to go ask for change to run the machines in guest laundry - getting attitude then also. I attributed some of this to being overwhelmed by guests - namely high energy teens - but all very polite. It was all quiet at night with no hallway noise. Breakfast was feeble. Two of three coffee pots were empty. The one attendant stood watching coffee brew in the back rather than tending to food supplies that were empty. I think I'd try elsewhere before returning here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2011

Lovely, clean, great breakfast. great value, great hotel, fun pool.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

This hotel is located conveniently off I-95 at Route 60 (near Vero Beach and Sebastian, FL). Our stay was very pleasant, as this hotel is clean, new, comfortable, and spacious. The breakfast was very complete, with the usual cereals, make-your-own waffles, yogurts, and pastries...however, the day we were there, they were also serving scrambled eggs. These turned out to be the BEST scrambled eggs I have ever had at a hotel (not the grainy dry eggs you often get at similar hotels). They apparently always have a hot choice along with the cold options! The rooms are a bit more spacious than at other typical hotels. I liked that the sofa bed was set at an angle to the king bed. It faced the television better, and added a bit of interior design appeal to the room. The beds were comfortable, and the room was quiet (we were facing the pool, not I-95). I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a pleasant place to stay near I-95 from Sebastian to Vero Beach. Keep in mind that the entrance to the hotel is a block or two further east (on Rte 60) than the hotel itself...a bit tricky to find.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool...it's quieter.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to Comfort Suites Vero Beach? Share your experiences!