“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

772-564-8218
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Amalfi Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 266 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Come see us in our new location mid-November!
Juno Beach, Florida
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

My friend and I called for a reservation for 6:30 on 12/4/2013. They told us we could dine at 6:00, which was fine with us. We were seated in a nice comfortable booth. Our waiter, John, took our drink order and then explained the menu to us. He was great! I ordered Zuppa di Vongole Casino, and my companion had Cozze. They were both excellent. While eating, Bob Rose, the owner came over to chat with us and to explain what his restaurant does. He is extremely passionate about his food and restaurant, which he should be. My companion had Veal Saltimbocca and I had Arogosta Fra Diablo. The meals were fantastic! Bob came over and sat with us and explained that he only uses the finest ingredients. Try to save room for desert. It is not on the menu, but they are fantastic. We shared the Blueberry bread pudding and it was the best we ever had. We will definitely be returning here many times.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Central , Illinois
“Great service...new salads needed”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I went to the Amalfi Grille last evening, and would go again. The good: The service team works very well together. Each member of the team is devoted to excellent customer service nd any member of the team, as they walk by you table is more than happy to accommodate your resquest. Thisis the sign of good restaurant management.

My father had the pasta fagioli as his starter and actually offered me a taste (something he never does!)
I had the penne with vodka sauce and he had veal piccata. Both dishes were well made and nicely spiced.

The only drawback: The house salad, which was bland and I could tell the salad had been made earlier that afternoon.

Overall, great service, great entrees, fix the house salad and you’re there.
Still would certainly return.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Great dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I've always wanted to visit, but never got around to it. Bob Rose is fantastic, he's very passionate about what he does, and it shows. Everything was great. The wine, which he picked out for us, I'm still fantasying about- it was that good! It continued to change the more it opened. Service is professional but also personable, and I loved the ambiance and of course the food was SUPERB. I've read that prices are "expensive", but I personally feel for this quality, the prices are MORE than reasonable. I was actually surprised at HOW reasonable they were. Definitely one of Vero's best restaurants. If you haven't been, do yourself a favor and GO. I'm looking forward to returning again.

Rochester, New York
“Best Italian food EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

Had a birthday dinner here recently. Was blown away by food! Atmosphere was the best! Service impeccable! So sad I live far away from this gem of a restaurant!

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
“Tucked Away / Right in the Center”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Excellent service; attentive but not intrusive. Very high quality food. Other customers even friendly with one another. Will definitely be back

Visited August 2013