“Excellent hotel in Vero Beach” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #5 of 26 Hotels in Vero Beach
South Florida, Florida
“Excellent hotel in Vero Beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a very nice hotel. The room layout is different from other hotels with a separate room for the toilet. While this is a simple change, it works very well for a family. The hotel is clean and the staff is friendly. The mattresses are very comfortable. The only downside to the room is the annoying motion detector on the thermostat. The standard VIP override worked so that issue was removed. We enjoyed our stay and will stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Missy D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Vero Beach, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Our entire team is grateful for your kind words about our Springhill Suites Vero Beach. We pride ourselves in providing the most comfortable stay possible. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Vero.

iCARE

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Much better than I had expected...having stayed in many springhill suites and this is the best. The staff are the most friendly...and the rooms are very nice...not the ordinary hotel room...refreshingly different.....had one minor glitch with our room being missed for cleaning one day....but..we had many rooms rented for a family reunion and everything went quite well

Room Tip: no comment
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Missy D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Vero Beach, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for having your family reunion with our family here at Springhill Suites. We look forward to seeing you next year for your next event.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Words cannot describe this hotel. They excel at everything. A very polished hotel for travelers. Staff are very committed to making your stay enjoyable. I use this hotel for business travel twice a month. One day my husband sent flowers to me for anniversary and the staff placed the flowers in my room along with a little gift from the staff. Quite a pleasant surprise.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great. hotel is off the main highway so all rooms are quiet , spacious.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Missy D, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Vero Beach, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Aristida,

The entire team at Springhill Suites Vero is commited to excellence in hospitality and appreciate your kind words in recognizing our dedication to you. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Vero.

Belmar, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

This hotel should be the model for AMERICAN TRAVEL done right.
Operative words:
Clean
Quiet
Professional

Thank you for making a proper hotel stay possible for those of us whose tastes are simple.....(because) ....We ONLY Like ... "THE BEST":

Understandably, the Hotel experience is at minimum, a challenge for both the traveler and the staff, who, in addition to processing our accommodations, must be availed for problem solving from giving directions to fixing lobby computers to general information to.....room issues. I, for one, marveled at the overall absence of clerks texting, giving blank looks, aka "indifference" that I actually thought this symbolic of 3 star and up hotels.

I hope this post gives readers careful consideration for Springhill Suites staff and property.
The people who work there, as well as each room deserves to be treated with integrity.
That may ensure OUR consistent quality of care as customers.

Clearly, there is evidence of good, clean travelers and the staff of professionals seemed to appreciate each and every one of them.

We look forward to our next return.
PS The color scheme is soothing...wish I could hold a yoga class in your lobby!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear OnlylikeBest,

Thank you so much for you recent stay, as well as your kind words. All of us at Springhill Suites Vero Beach enjoy making a distinct difference in peoples lives. We look forward to seeing you again during your next visit and I think a yoga class in the lobby might be fun!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

My experience was great from the moment I made the reservation to the time I checked out. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and helpful and the decor was modern. Bradley, at the front counter, went out of her way to give me my corporate rate and change the existing reservation. She even contacted me to let me know when the transaction was complete. Additional front staff were helpful and courteous. The complimentary breakfast was more than toast and bagels, fresh waffles, eggs, fresh fruit, oatmeal and canadian bacon not to mention the fresh hot variety of coffee's available.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Okimat,

Your kind words mean a great deal to us at Springhill Suites Vero. Our entire staff thanks you for choosing to stay with us. Our culture is excellence in hospitality and appreciate when we have lived that for our guests. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip.

Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel twice to visit a local comedy club at the Riverside Theater and I LOVE IT. This year the hotel even has a bus to take you to the comedy club and pick you up. The hotel is very clean and nice design. Good beds and the shower area is separate from the toilet room. Very convenient when there is more than 2 staying in the same room cause the toilet room has it's own sink so my kids were able to use it while I was showering and everyone has their privacy. A great variety at the hot breakfast buffet and the front desk clerks were always helpful. We even got a great recommendation from Marisa for a great latin rest in the area. Oh, and the hotel is not by HWY 95 or surrounded by other hotels, neither by the beach area ( in case you are looking to stay in a more quiet area.) If I visit the area again, I would definitively stay there.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your great comments about our hotel. The enitre team at Springhill Suites Vero Beach look forward to seeing you the next time you visit. The comedy club at Riverside is still a fun time and also the theatre productions are in full swing. Come see us soon!
Largo, FL
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I like the layout of the room although the toilet being in a separate room is quite odd. The beds are comfortable. Not sure if it's just this room, but the AC struggles a little bit to cool this room. It seems to be underpowered. But, it catches up in the evening so I can be cool when I sleep. The staff seems friendly.

Now on to the part that makes me unhappy. The internet connection is horrible. I'm a traveling consultant. I spend a lot of time on hotel internet connections. I work in the evening and I love to Facetime with my kids when I am away. I also enjoy watching shows back home on my Slingbox. The wireless connection is pretty much unusable. It isn't the number of guests. They said they are only at 25% capacity the day I arrived. Make sure to bring a network cable if you are going to use your laptop. The hardwired internet connection is usable. But, still very slow. I am not happy at all to miss out of all the things that make me feel at home. I still have 3 more days of this. I am coming back to Vero Beach in a few weeks. I'll be looking for another hotel unless they fix the internet by the time I leave on Friday. For business travelers such as myself, this can make for an unpleasant stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Hello Aristida:

It is wonderful to know that we are exceeding your expectations and are able to provide an enjoyable place for you to stay during your business travels. I am very pleased that our staff helped to make you feel delighted for your anniversary. We look forward to providing many more surprises during your future stays!

Been to SpringHill Suites Vero Beach? Share your experiences!