“First time experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 265 restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Description: Good food with a great view, happy hour and live music. Great local spot and if you are on vacation you will feel right at home!
Delray Beach, Florida
“First time experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our waitress, Bev?? (I think that was her name) , was friendly and very accommodating. She suggested all the specials and was sure to check in on us so that our drinks were always filled.

We will definitely come back again!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
Vero Beach, Florida
“Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Service was great as well as atmosphere and food. this was our fourth time coming back to this restaurant and we will return again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vero Beach, Florida
“Absolutely the best casual dining in Vero Beach!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We moved to Vero Beach in 2009 and Riverside Café quickly became our favorite restaurant. We routinely dine here but when the family comes to see us, it is a must have lunch destination. The food is fabulous! The Grouper Reuben is my absolute favorite but the Baja Taco and Shrimp Po’ Boy are great too. My son gives a big two thumbs up to the Build a Burger and my husband loves the Fish Sandwich and Clam Chowder. The atmosphere is very welcoming and comfortable and the staff is very efficient and friendly, especially Toni. It is so relaxing just to watch the boats go up and down the river, the occasional dolphin jump and the pelicans sitting on the dock posts. If you go for dinner the sunset view over the river is fabulous. It is just a great place for a good time!!

Frederick, Maryland
“Love Riverside Cafe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I sincerely recommend the Riverside Cafe if you are ever in Vero Beach, Fl. I've been vacationing in Vero Beach once a year for the past 7 years. Riverside was recommended by another vacationer a few years ago and Since then, I am there at least twice during my week and a half stay. They never disappoint! The food, drinks (love their margaritas!) and service has always been excellent. The kids menu is just as satisfying for the $. My son absolutely loves the fish and chips. The ambience is just what you would want and expect when looking out onto the Indian River. Also, The Sunday brunch is one of the best I've ever had, especially for the $, I make sure I never miss out.

Sebastian, Florida
“Rating of Riverside Cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My wife and I spent an evening at the Riverside Cafe and found it extreamly nice. Friendly staff, plenty of TV's for all you sports fans, good food and the AC was working just fine. Also enjoyed the entertainment that is provided at no additional cover cost. Highly recommended.
Duane