“The only place I want to eat lunch in Vero!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #32 of 265 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Lunch
Description: WE ARE OPEN FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER.
Miami, Florida
“The only place I want to eat lunch in Vero!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Oh, I wish I could resist the Grouper sandwich, but I can't!!!! Next time maybe I'll have the will power to order a salad, but that grouper sandwich is the best I've ever had.. I live in Miami We don't have a quirky, beachy sandwich place like this. Filled with locals and a must if you are in Vero. Service was fast and friendly too.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

84% Recommend
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“The best sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

If you want a really good sandwich and a beach attmosphere, this is the place. I had the Grouper Reuben and my wife had the Loster Roll. The reuben is awesome and very filling. The Lobster roll had huge chunks of Maine lobster. This is a locals favorite and a tourist secret. Don't miss it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great sandwiches.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

37th street location. I ordered the gobbler turkey sandwich, my husbnd had the dagwood club and a side of fries. Both sandwiches were delicious..the fries were good, standard, frozen, seasoned fries...but fried crisp and hot. The sandwiches were fresh with generous amounts of bacon and meats. My husband is also a big fan of the breakfast sandwiches. Definitly would recommend.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hampstead, North Carolina
“want a sandwich?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Stayed at Vero Beach Hotel and found this little sandwich shop. The menu was a pleasant surprise with various mixes of meats, vegies, and cheeses,and fruits that I would not have put together but were fantastic! Worth finding it!

Visited September 2012
Two Rivers, Wisconsin
“Extremely Satisfied”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Before traveling to Vero Beach, we searched on line for the "Best Grouper Sandwich" and found the Red Onion posting and address. Once we arrived and on the first day, we located the Red Onion and truely enjoyed the Grouper Sandwich. The taste was incredible. My self and another member of our part of four really enjoyed the sandwich. The other two members of our party had other items and also enjoyed their meal. We arrived back into Wisconsin today, 10/14 and continued to talk about how good the food was. Can't wait to go there again.

• Visited October 2012