“Great Baked Hoagies” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
New Jersey
“Great Baked Hoagies”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Ooh these baked hoagies are good. Small place tucked away in the town of Vero Beach on the mainland, on 14th Avenue. Lots of people there but did not wait long for our order. Great staff and those hoagies make us want to return.

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
west palm beach
“Dissipointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Went there because of trip advisor. Food is ok nothing stellar. Parking is the worst. It just a small breakfast or lunch place. Great service but ok food

Vero Beach, Florida
“YUMMY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have lived in Vero for 5 years and recently discovered this awesome cafe. I have been in there probably 10 times, since my first visit, 2 months ago and every time it gets better and better. For breakfast, I would recommend the Tuscan Wrap. For lunch, I would recommend the Cajun Chicken Wrap. YUMMY!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boca Raton, Florida
“Excellent Sandwiches in Downtown Vero Beach, FL.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were on our way to Chick Filet when we saw tis restaurant so we sstopped in. They serve hot wrap samdwiches and warm bake subs. I got the turkey club baked sub and my sales manager go tthe hot chicken wrap. Both were served with your choice of a side for $8.95. Probably one of the best subs i ever had and quite large!! Cole slaw excellent. Theowners cook and serve the food. We will return next time in Vero!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Vero Beach, Florida
“Vero's Best....No Way”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

When I saw this was the #1 rated restaurant in Vero, well I'm not sure what people are thinking. It's small diner (Cafe if you prefer) in downtown Vero that serves breakfast and lunch. I went in for breakfast while my car was being serviced a block away. I wanted pancakes, nope, how about some waffles, nope. Okay.....how about some fried eggs and home fries, nope. Why? There's no grill in the place. If you want your eggs microwaved this is your spot.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
BarefootCafe, Owner at The Barefoot Cafe, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Efforts to contact reviewer and offer an invitation to visit our restaurant and experience the cuisine that we actually provide have gone unanswered. I refer diners with less adventurous tastes to our other local Mom & Pops all the time, and it is my pleasure. We take great pride in every dish that we prepare and we certainly do not microwave our eggs. I’m sorry that the reviewer was disappointed in our selection, but we make the very most of the facilities that we have. Our menu is clearly posted, and we do not profess to offer the items that the reviewer was hoping for.