“What a hotel restaurant.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Maison Martinique Restaurant

Maison Martinique Restaurant
1601-05 South Ocean Drive, The Caribbean Court Boutique Hotel, Vero Beach, FL 32963
+1 772-231-7299
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Maison Martinique Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 261 Restaurants in Vero Beach
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Fine Dining featuring award-winning French cuisine, an extensive wine list and full bar in one of our three romantically elegant dining rooms or escape in our secluded fountain al-fresco outside patio. Available for dining or private parties, reservations are recommended.
Austin, Texas
“What a hotel restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Eat here even if you are not staying at the hotel. The food is very creative and wonderful. Great wine list.

Visited May 2013

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Beach gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Fantastic service and exquisite food. Lovely dining room and valet parking. Michael was our server and he did a marverlous job of winepairing and dessert selection.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ruined Anniversary”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

I made dinner reservations earlier today to celebrate our 38th wedding anniversary. When I called I specifically requested a table by the window in one of their dinning rooms. The person taking the reservation advised me that they could sit us at the requested time and room, but at a table next to a window, which I accepted. Upon arrival, we were shown to a table in the hallway between the two main dinning rooms which besides not being what we had reserved, was quite uncomfortable. After requesting to be changed, we were offered an even more uncomfortable one in the same location. When we approached the hostess, she offered a table in the middle and by the entrance of the other dinning room. I said that none of the choices offered matched or even came close to our reservation. The hostess replied that there were no notes with our reservation and further added that if I didn't have the name of the person I had spoken to, there was not much she could do. My wife then asked if they accommodate our request later in the evening to which she promptly and without the hint of an apology said no. This ruined our planned celebration. Frankly, their rude attitude leaves a lot to be desired. A food service establishment claiming to be the best a locale has to offer not only has to have an excellent fare, it also has to cater to their clientele and make them feel welcomed. Madison Martinique failed miserably in this respect. I for one don't plan on patronizing it, and will make it a point to make sure that my friends and colleagues that visit Vero Beach know about this, and will steer them away from this restaurant.

Barbados
“Charming setting, excellent food and outstanding service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Don't expect Creole cuisine here. Rather, exceptional food, a romantic setting and very experienced serving staff. All of our meals were exceptional. We sampled 2 excellent salads and lobster bisque as appetizers. Our table chose 2 different fish dishes that were light and beautifully presented. My husband had the steak and I had the Le Poulet aux Bananes. The steak was cooked to perfection with a peppercorn sauce. The Poulet was disappointing...to me. It supposedly gets rave reviews but I found it too sweet, more like a dessert. I scraped away the banana sauce to find a very delicate piece of chicken breast. Our waiter never did ask if I enjoyed my selection, even though it was his suggestion. I should have stuck with the Le Poulet aux Boursin, my first choice.
All in all, it was a magical evening shared with friends. I would certainly recommend Maison Martinique.

Sebastian, Florida
“Special Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

I wanted to thank a friend by taking her to dinner to someplace nice. Never tried this restaurant before but very happy with my choice. Great food, wonderful atmosphere. I will definitely go back.We both got the soft-shell crabs. I was surprised with the amount of food we got. Sauteed vegetables, potatoes, and a stuffed mushroom. Really good!

• Visited June 2013