“Quiet weekend getaway in” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Venice Resort

You added Ramada Venice Resort to your Saves list
Ramada Venice Resort
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   425 US 41 Bypass N, Venice, FL 34285 (Formerly Holiday House Venice)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Venice
“Quiet weekend getaway in”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my love spent a great night in one of your room's on 8/21. Have to say that the service and room was great. Thanks for the feel at home environment. Special thanks to Molly angie crysta and Jordan,

• Stayed August 2014
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Resort, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Hardworken1, Thank you for being our guests. We truly do appreciate you taking the time to share your review. I am so pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful time, and that you were truly able to enjoy your stay. I will be sure to tell our executive housekeeper molly to keep up her amazing work. Her staff Crysta, Angie and Jordan work very hard. I will be sure to tell them how impressed you were as well. Thank you again for choosing Ramada Venice Resort, and we hope to see you in the very near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Hollywood, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

Checked into this Ramada and fount out is was renovated about a year and a half ago. Place is beautiful. Pool is great restaurant and lounge is great. Service good. I could not complain about anything. Got two nights of good sleep. Only thing that concerned me a little was that they are pet friendly. I know some people keep there pets very clean etc etc but it doesn't apply to all. Just wanted to let this be known. Overall a very restful Inn.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
33021johnmoore, Thank you for taking the time to share your warm review. I am so pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful time, and that you truly enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to tell the staff to keep up the good work. As for our pet policy. We do allow cretin pets under a cretin weight limit. All Guest who have pets are pre reserved in the pet section of the resort. This way everyone is as comfortable as possible. We do appreciate your opinion, as it is always great to get a guests point of view. Thank you for being our guest, and we do hope to see you again in the very near future.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

We stayed at the Ramada Venice Resort, saturday 08/23/2014, and we were very pleased with everything, customer service was excellent! Loved the pool and the bar, very convenient and close to Venice Beach!
The rooms are spotless, clean and mattress really comfortable!
We will be back soon, thank you Amber, Cory and Mark, all of you made us feel very welcome!!
We will see you soon again!!
Ali and Alex :)

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Resort, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Ali B, Thank you for being our guest. We appreciate you taking the time to share your review. We are pleased to hear that you were able to truly enjoy your stay. It is our main goal at the Ramada Venice Resort to make sure that each guest has a wonderful time, and to execute the best guest service possible. I will be sure to tell Amber, Cory, and Mark to keep up the Great Work. Thank you so much for choosing Ramada Venice Resort, and we look for to seeing you in the very near future.
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

My husband and I took our getaway here...the room was great and very clean. We will be visiting again real soon..i would like to send koodles out to:Molly , Crysta , Angie , and Jordan for a gand stay and making us feel like home away from home...thanks a million

• Stayed August 2014, traveled as a couple
Jalena F, Thank you for taking the time to share your warm review. I am so pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful time, and that you were truly satisfied with your stay. Our housekeeping and maintenance team are truly amazing. They work very hard to keep our resort in the best shape possible, and it really shows. I will sure to let Molly who is our executive housekeeper know that you were impressed. Thank you so much for choosing Ramada Venice Resort, and We hope to see you again.
Kirkland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Right from making reservations the assistance and service has been excellent! I have just finished making reservations for my FORTH VISIT to this wonderful resort. I would like to express my thanks to Amber Munson who has helped me in the past and remembered me when I called to make new reservations today.She has always been more than available to assist guests with their requests,and her presentation is professional yet friendly. The maid service is wonderful too. The rooms are well appointed,large ,very comfortable beds. I really enjoy the pool and will be in it every day. I love it there and feel very much "at home".I will continue going back.Honestly,I can't say enlugh about how much I love staying at this Ramada

Room Tip: Room on the south near the pool
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Resort, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
Roseanna L, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your excellent review. I am beyond thrilled to hear that you are one of our return guests. I will be sure to let Amber know to keep up the great work, and that you were completely satisfied with the guest service that she provided. Our house keeping team really is amazing. I will be sure to tell them to keep up the great work. It was truly our pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you again for choosing the Ramada Venice Resort, and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Kent
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

Planned to stay here for 4 nights as part of a 3-week tour of Florida (Gulf beaches, Orlando and cruise out of Miami), however, the experience was not a good one and we checked out early after 2 nights booking another hotel in Sarasota. When we arrived at the room we were introduced to an industrial dehumidifier, which had been placed there to get rid of both the residue of damp and smell of must from the air conditioning unit that appears to need to work at maximum temperature 24x7 to keep the rooms cool in the July/ August heat and humidity. Reception tried telling us that the room was OK and that placing the unit there was standard as part of the cleaning regime. We asked to move room, which was accommodated without issue. The room as what you expect from a low-to-mid range hotel and, whilst on the face of it, appear tidy and clean (with 2 queen beds in our room), I'm not sure this is quite the case. I inadvertently left some fudge on top of the dresser on the first night and woke the following morning to find it swarmed with little white bugs not much bigger than a grain of salt but nevertheless it left us wondering what else lived under the furniture to roam at night. The hotel itself is too far away from the beach and main street for my comfort; we walked it one night after a few drinks and it took around 45+ minutes with navigation difficult in the dark and when a little inebriated. This meant that the two families travelling had to jump in the van each night resulting is someone having to drive and not drink. We arrived in Venice on 29th July and we were very disappointed with just how quiet the area is at this time of year. There only appears to be a handful of restaurants who appear very keen to try and close their doors by no later than 10:30. On the upside the pool. patio area is reasonable, if not a little shallow, the outside bar is convenience and a happy hour is always welcome. We had big expectations for this hotel, based on Trip Advisor reviews, however it fell woefully short due to the need to have the air con on 24x7 resulting in both excessive noise (my wife struggled to sleep at night) and the resulting mustiness/ dampness it creates, quietness of the resort at this time of year (perhaps we should have done our homework more but we did not find this with Sarasota) and the distance of the hotel from the main street and beaches. This hotel may better suit people travelling in a cooler seasons but I would not stay there again in July/ August albeit the staff were as accommodating as possible. The Best Western in Sarasota had similar air con units through the front wall/ exterior of the room under the window and we did not experience the same concerns.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
DCMIT1, We truly do appreciate you taking the time to share your review. We would like to apologize that Venice was not what you were expecting it to be. Compared to Sarasota there is definitely a difference in every aspect. We do try to inform our guests that we are close to Sarasota, but that we are located in Venice Florida. We are also not a beach front resort, so I do apologize if you thought otherwise. As for the room that you initially checked in. August is one of the hottest months for our area, so if and when we might have problem with an Ac unit it would be around this time of year. I am happy to hear that we were able to move you into your new room right away. As for our each entry pool. The depth is just to insure the safety of our guests. If you do ever consider being our guest again, we would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have to make sure you have the best stay possible. Thank you again, and we hope you have a great day.

Been to Ramada Venice Resort? Share your experiences!