“Stayed 4 nights- get outside room” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Venice Resort

You added Ramada Venice Resort to your Saves list
Ramada Venice Resort
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   425 US 41 Bypass N, Venice, FL 34285 (Formerly Holiday House Venice)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Venice
“Stayed 4 nights- get outside room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Front desk people seemed in attentive, but the facilities were super clean and nice.

The Friday night band was good, but if you have a inside room, you have no choice but to hear the weekend bands. Ask for an outside room at the back! Seriously.

Pool is nice and seating area is good.
Lots of nearby fast food, shopping and grocery store.

Venice is a terrific little city with a great beach and Venice Ave is worth an evening stroll.
Music on the beach many evenings through the week.

I'll stay here again.

Room Tip: Outside rooms are quieter. Pool or courtyard rooms will have no choice but hear the weekend bands...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Resort, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Sawhira, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy Venice. It really is a terrific little gem. The housekeeping team really does do an amazing job at keeping our resort super clean; however I do apologize about the incident at the front desk. I hope that the next time you come and visit that we will be able to impress you. We do thank you for staying with Ramada and we hope to see you very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
Kissimmee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Very nice and clean hotel. Air did not work well, had to stay next to the air conditioner in order to feel it, therefore, it got musty. I was walking to the pool and almost got hit from a huge trash bag of towels or some sort of linens, it fell right in front of my feet from the second level right above the walkway! The cleaning lady above just laughed(probably because she didn't understand English). The grill says it closes at 10; I showed up at 9 and she said they were closed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Resort, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Justin A, Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am happy to that you were impressed with the cleanliness of our hotel. I do apologize about the few incidents that you encounter. We do hope that if you are ever in the area again that you will be able to see the changes that we have made.
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Very Clean, staff is awesome. Best bartenders Keri Ann? and Illana. These ladies are very presonable always cheerful. Kept us coming back to the hotel for food and spirits. The food is delicious! I suggest the pig wings. Never had one bad experience. P.S. they should hire a local by the name of Denise for their concierge... I will definately be back as long as it is under the same ownership.

Room Tip: Rooms over looking the jcourtyard was nice view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Angie B, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a good time at our Wave Grill. The staff really is awesome, and I will make sure to give these ladies a pat on the back. The food really is delicious and the pig wings are Mmm Yummy. I am pleased to hear that you were able to meet on of our regulars Denise. We truly do appreciate all of you that are return guests. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you in the very near future.
Nokomis, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

One of the most important things I look for in a hotel is cleanliness the other is service. This hotel offers these and the convenience of having a great restaurant and wonderful pool area in a courtyard setting. There is a regular scheduled Jazz Band on Tuesdays and it is well attended and for good reason. The music is performed well by professionals and the food offered is delicious. I am so impressed by the way management keeps on top of the grounds and how well maintained the rooms are. There is no better place to stay in the Venice/Sarasota area for the reasonable price charged. Even the size of the TVs are large, 40". This place makes you feel at home and you are well taken care of by the room service people. I highly recommend this facility also for business conferences,weddings and other events as while I was here for two visits, each 8 to 10 days, I had the chance to see many events and how well they were run by the hotel. Parking is also easy and there is a great gym facility on the property as well as a clean laundry area open 24 hours. The frontend people are all well trained by hotel management. This is a three start location deserving at least a four start rating as it surpasses many four start locations I've stayed at, especially ones in the general Sarasota area.

Room Tip: If you like quiet, choose a room on the southside.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Traveljounalist, Thank you so much for taking the time to write your glowing review. I am thrilled to hear that you were so pleased with our resort. It really makes my day to know that you had such an amazing time. The Wave Grill and their delicious entrée options really do set the pace for beautiful night. The Live Music every week also does not hurt. The housekeeping team really does do an outstanding job, and I will make sure to tell them you were pleased. Thank you for being one of our return guests and we do hope to see you in the very near future.
Cape Coral
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Very luxurious upgrade to the property. Only thing I recommend is louvers on the A/C so that you can direct it away from blowing right on the bed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Sabrina P, Front Office Manager at Ramada Venice Resort, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Jackson P, Thank you for staying with Ramada Venice Resort. We do appreciate your comments. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the look of our brand new resort. We do hope that if you are ever in the Venice area again that you will choose Ramada.

Been to Ramada Venice Resort? Share your experiences!