“Amazing..” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cassariano Italian Eatery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 210 Restaurants in Venice
Cross street: Nassau Rd
Tampa, Florida
“Amazing..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

Just go for it. Everything we had was uniqque with amazing flavors. Do it .. really! We sat outside had the special and it was amazing. Good winemlist and excellent service.

Visited May 2014

Binghamton, New York
“Fantastic & Fabulous Food Married with Superb Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Visited Cassariano with my sister and 2 friends for dinner and everyone was raving about their meal. 3 out of 4 of us generally eat gluten free but there were several delicious options. I highly recommend the Polenta Valdostana, the Insalta Rucola and Pollo Scamorza e Pomodoro. The chicken is amazingly tender and delicious and the presentation outstanding. Service was great and we will be back. In fact, we saw the Sea Bass pass by to another table and decided that would be on the next trip. A great restaurant that hits a homerun with great food, service and a nice atmosphere. Also, if you enjoy wine or cocktails, they have a nice selection. We enjoyed a great Riesling with dinner and followed with an after dinner Limoncello.

• Visited May 2014
Venice, Florida
“Finally made the visit I have been planning for a while”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

My sister came to Venice to visit last year and while they were here, they went to lunch at Cassariano's and did not stop bragging about it. So-my husband and I finally were able to get a babysitter and head here for a nice dinner date. Very nice inside and outside seating areas. We sat along the sidewalk. Even though seats are close to one another, it is a typical sidewalk dining feel. And since you are so close, you get to check out what others get...and listen to if they like it! :)
Mind you, I am a little on the picky side, so when I asked if they could change some things up, he clearly stated "no...they do not do that". Well-this is the one occasion I am so glad he made me order what it said on the menu and not sway!
I ordered Pollo con Polenta e Gorgonzola which was Chicken scaloppini, polenta, gorgonzola. The chicken and polenta were so good it melted in my mouth! My husband had Cotoletta alla Milanese which was Breaded, baked chicken, arugola, tomatoes, lemon dressing. He thought the meal was delicious.
It was so nice to finally go out on a date...enjoy the sunshine, the atmosphere, Italian wine, and a absolutely fabulous dinner! I can't wait to make our next dinner date here!

• Visited March 2014
“Don't miss it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

We have only eaten lunch here. Several times. The service is very good. Now about the food. I have not had a meal there that I didn't love. The specials are always excellent as are the menu items. The pasta is fresh and made in the area. In fact all the ingredients are top of the line.
There is outdoor seating on the sidewalk. The inside is attractive and clean.
If you are in the Venice area, don't pass this one up.

• Visited May 2014
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Excellent dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

There are many fantastic restaurants to choose from in Venice, Fl but you will regret it if you don't make Cassariano one of your stops. We were recently there and our meal was wonderful. The service was excellent and the atmosphere is fun.

• Visited April 2014