It is a very clean property and the people there are friendly and accomodating. They have many bicycles to borrow to use at your leisure. I love the pool and the surrounding pool area. They have plenty of chairs, lounges and tables to set yourself up for a day of swimming and sun-bathing. The pool is clean, heated and not over-chlorinated. We visit this property at least 2 times a year. It is quiet and located conveniently close to the shops in town and a short bike ride or walk to the beach. The boulevard it sits on makes for a nice place to take a morning walk or jog. We love Venice and we especially love staying at Venice Beach Villas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated a short walk from the Venice Public Beach where the sunsets are lovely and the sharks teeth are plentiful. The quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants are also just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia and T4B so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Florida