“Fantastic place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars

$99 One BR Menendez St.
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Venice
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Key West, Florida
“Fantastic place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My family and I had a wonderful time at the venice beach villas. The rooms we stayed in were very comfortable and had a fully equipped kitchen. We spent most nights playing games outside on the balcony. Beautiful pool. Great experience and look forward
to revisiting.

• Stayed June 2014
VeniceBeachVillas, Owner at Venice Beach Villas, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Thanks! We look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Venice, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Nice, clean room. The a/c worked great. Laurie & her husband are there to help you any way they can. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who want to visit Venice & be close to downtown & the beach, but just far enough away.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Orange Park, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I brought my family to the area to visit my relatives who recently retired to North port. I was looking to stay at the beach so my children could appreciate the beautiful sunsets. I found the Villas online and was pleasantly surprised. They had laundry facilities for our sandy, wet suits complete with detergent and fabric softener. I loved the screened swimming pool, bicycles, boogie boards and extras provided for our enjoyment. The staff was efficient and friendly. We will come here again on our next visit.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Asheville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

The staff is personable. The rooms were clean and nice to have a living space! The free bikes were so useful. The pool is great with plenty of towels. The location can't be beat, we rarely used our car. We were two couples who stayed in side by side rooms with a shared balcony...perfect! We had been researching Venice as a second home and loved it so much we bought a house before we left!

• Stayed June 2014
Evans, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

My family and I have come to Venice Beach Villas several times now (we stay for a week) and each time we are totally happy with the accomodations. Management is always available and helpful with anything you might need or want. We have stayed in a different room each time we have come and have never had any problems. They are more than a hotel they are a home away from home. They offer extras you dont usually get in other places. I look forward to our next stay!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

A wonderful place to get away to revitalize and enjoy tropical beauty all around you. Perfect location. This was my second year of staying at the villas for a two week period each year and I couldn't wish for a better place to visit. Villa is well stocked to meet visitors needs, Management very friendly,knowledgeable about area and all staff very helpful. Can't wait til I can return for another visit!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
St. Johns, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

My husband and I decided to get away for a long weekend and Venice Beach Villas was recommended by a friend. The place is adorable. Our room was a small efficiency and was clean and very comfortable. We took advantage of the shark tooth sifters, beach cruisers and pool. It sits in a residential area which was perfect and quiet. I really enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend. You can't beat the price either. Very happy with out stay and would come again. Venice is a great little town.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Venice Beach Villas? Share your experiences!