There is so much to like about Venice Beach Villas. First there's the location, location, location. Just down the street from downtown (only city hall separates) there are restaurants, shops, bars all within walking distance. Venice avenue splits right in front of the villas and forms a beautiful tree lined park in the other direction right to the public beach with lifeguards, concessions and restroom facilities.
The owners are wonderful - friendly and attentive. Their staff does a great job keeping the facility spotless and a fresh coat of paint is the norm. Recent improvements include flat screen televisions and new pool lounges. Oh, and the pool... It is larger than those at hotels with 4 times as many rooms.
Finally the apartments. You have everything you need including a full-size refrigerator with ice-maker, dishwasher, cook-top, micro-convection oven and coffee maker. There is usually a couch and a recliner (or two recliners in the efficiencies) and a couple of deck chairs for outside seating.
Finally, we visit twice a year and we have noticed on more than one occasion that we run into people from previous visits. It says a lot about the overall experience that people would want to vacation at the same spot time and time again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated a short walk from the Venice Public Beach where the sunsets are lovely and the sharks teeth are plentiful. The quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants are also just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and T4B so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Florida