We've been coming to Venice, FL since 1995 and this was the first time we stayed here. A great place! The villa we had (#10) was spacious and very clean. Close to the beach and just two blocks to the heart of the downtown (which harkens you back to the 1950s-60s beach town). The swimming is also good. We now think this is the best place to stay in Venice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated a short walk from the Venice Public Beach where the sunsets are lovely and the sharks teeth are plentiful. The quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants are also just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo and T4B so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Florida