We were looking for a place that we could come back to every year and this was perfect. We had the small one bedroom and it was so clean and had everything we needed. We could walk to the town with shops and restaurants and to the beach which both were a priority. Even though the weather was cooler than we had hoped, we found plenty of things to do. It was also nice that Spring Breakers do not come here. The owners are wonderful and we plan on booking for years to come.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your home away from home at Venice Beach Villas is awaiting you on the beautiful Island of Venice in Venice, FL. We are situated a short walk from the Venice Public Beach where the sunsets are lovely and the sharks teeth are plentiful. The quaint historic downtown Venice shops and restaurants are also just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and T4B so you can book your Venice Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venice Beach Villas Hotel Venice
- Venice Beach Villas Florida