“Absolutely Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 hotels in Venice
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Absolutely Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

My elderly parents and I stayed at Venice Beach Villas while attending my brother's beach wedding. The staff went out of their way to be helpful, the Villa was very clean and comfortable. The pool was nice and clean and warm, the grounds were very clean and well kept. The fact that they let you borrow bicycles, sand sifters, beach towels, umbrellas, and other beach stuff, made our stay even more enjoyable. My father was able to hop on a bike in the morning and go for a leisurely ride. No hills to climb or traffic to worry about. I will DEFINATELY be back. Too bad I can't bring my dogs with me.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

267 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
flroida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2011

Exceptionally clean! Comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Can;t wait to return.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2011

My husband & I have been coming here for the past 5 years - and if we had known about it before , longer. We stay at the Menendez St. location and have the most relaxing , wonderful time here.
The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable. The grounds are lovely and get prettier every year. A warm,clean ,pretty pool ( which I often feel is just mine ! ), internet access, books, games, bikes, all sorts of things for a beach trip, barbeques ,patio tables & chairs for an outdoor meal, a park across the street, easy walking to nearby shops & restaurants - everything that makes a perfect vacation for us.
The owners and staff are extremely friendly, helpful and accomodating. We always get lots of tips on great places to eat and visit. Will be back next April !

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

We have been coming for 5 or 6 years, always in April and we have never been disappointed. The owners are very accomodating and helpful. We have stayed in many different units and they are all lovely. The 2 locations are both very clean and the pools are awesome, our daughter loves it here and honestly, we would never stay anywhere else in Venice or the Venice area.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Santa Barbara, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2011

This was my second stay here and I really love this place. Great landscaping and all the amenities you could want. We rode the complimentary bikes to the farmers market for breakfast, used the available sand sifters to find shark teeth on the beach, and had friends over for a wonderful steak BBQ using one of the handy gas grills. The rooms are large and are fully equipped with microwave, full-sized fridge, and all the plates and utensils needed for an overnight...or even a month-long stay.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2011

This is my first stay at the Villas but I will be staying there again. It is an awesome place, clean, close to everything, affordable and the best place to stay in my opinion... The staff is extremely nice and accomadating...

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Mashpee, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011

This was my second time staying at the Venice Beach Villas.We had such a great time the first time we decided to do it again, and it was just as perfect.I love the location, just a short walk to the beautiful Venice Beach and the shopping center. We traveled with teenagers and a ten year old and there was plenty of activities to keep them busy. Our villa was clean and very comfortable and the children loved the heated pool.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Been to Venice Beach Villas? Share your experiences!