“Great experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 12 hotels in Venice
Naples, Florida
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

We visited this hotel during Labor Day weekend. The people at the front desk Rachel and Christine were very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. They made us feel very welcome. The room was clean and breakfast was great. Overall a nice experience. Thank you!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Craig H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Venice/Sarasota, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
We want to Thank You for your wonderful review of the Holiday Inn Express Venice Florida. We
take pride in the level of service and amenities we provide our guest. Thank You again.

184 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Clermont, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We visit Venice FL frequently and always choose this hotel. It is located 1 minute off I-75 at Jacaranda exit. Once we had to stay elsewhere because hotel was full. A great disappointment for us. Friendly staff that appreciate our business. Great breakfast.

• Stayed September 2013
Thank You for your comments. We value every guest and try to excel when meeting their
expectations. When traveling we hope that you will choose our Holiday Inn Express in Venice
Florida as your destination.
Estero, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

Myself and my soccer team stayed at this hotel on 09/14/2013 because we had an early game in Venice and the Lady that met us at the counter Jennifer was amazing and extremely helpful. Its great people like that will make us come back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Craig H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Venice/Sarasota, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
It is wonderful to hear when our staff goes the extra mile for a guest. Thank You for writing your review. We take pride to ensure that each and every guest receives the best service possible. We hope to see you during your next visit to Venice Florida and the Holiday Inn Express.
Venice, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed here this past summer in June. My family and I were relocating to Venice from Pa. We thought we would be in the hotel for only 3-4 days but our stay ended up being 10 days. I am glad we picked this hotel because it was the staff that made our long stay bearable. The rooms were adequate. I want to give kudos to the following people who went out of their way to assist my family in many things. Thank you to Rachel, Christine, Kim, Rebecca, Wanda, and the Spanish housekeeper I think was named Sila. You went above and beyond.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
On behalf of all our staff members I'd like to Thank You for your comments here on TripAdvisor.
Your comments are very valuable to us and we appreciate the time your have taken to share your experience. We look forward to your next visit to Venice Florida and the Holiday Inn Express.
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

My family and i visited Venice Florida, we stayed at holidays inn express on labor day holiday. We enjoyed the quiet at the place, very nice people, all it was very clean. Was an unforgettable experience

• Stayed August 2013
Craig H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Venice/Sarasota, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Thank You for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Holiday Inn Express
Venice Florida. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay.We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Berkeley, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My first stay at this property was September 2012, and I really enjoyed it, so I came back for another 4 nights last week. My fiance and I were in town visiting my grandfather.

The HIE Venice is right next to the freeway, but you don't really hear the cars at all. It's very quiet.

We got rooms for about $80/night. For that price, we had a spacious, clean room, a hot breakfast ebery morning, and incredibly comfortable bedding. The HIE bedding is one reason that I spend so many nights with IHG properties. It's soooo comfy.

The pool is small-ish, but spotless.

There were a couple of minor things: The hotel is a non-smoking property, but we were originally assigned a rom that had a (recently used) ashtray in it. We think the prior guests must have taken it from the pool patio. We immediately went back to the front desk to ask for a new room, and they had it taken care of in less than 2 minutes. They were apologetic.

All of the staff appears to be working extremely hard. They are all super-friendly. Another time, we asked for some clean towels and were told there were no more clean towels at that moment. We really wanted to shower (had just returned from the beach). They had the clean towels to us within the hour, and again, they were apologetic and tried as much as possible to acoommodate us as quickly as possible.

The fllor in our room was a tad grungy and could have been vacuumed a little more thoroughly, but I just kind of kicked the crunbs under a table and forgot about it.

I can't give this hotel 5 stars because it's not a 5 star property. However, it is a fabulous value, the staff is friendly and helpful, and I will definitely stay here anytime I am in Venice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Craig H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Venice/Sarasota, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Express In Venice Florida and your continued patronage! We appreciate your loyalty to the hotel and look forward to your next visit. Thank You again for your comments, they are very much appreciated.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I would like to personally thank Rachel from Housekeeping and Jessica from the front desk on making my stay very pleasant. I was truly amazed on how great there customer service was and how much I enjoyed speaking to them. they gave me a lot of back ground history of venice beach. Also they were super genuine with all the information they provided me with. Thank you ladies for providing me with a great weekend whenever i do come back to the Venice area i will be staying at your hotel again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank You for sharing your experience with us, we take all guest comments to heart and use them to educate and train our team to consistently provide outstanding and impeccable service.i have shared your comments with our team and we are all looking forwar to your next visit to Venice Florida.

Been to Holiday Inn Express Venice/Sarasota? Share your experiences!