We live in Sarasota County and wanted a close by Memorial Day vacation with our dog and were really happy to find the Island Breeze Inn. It is a historic old Florida motel that has been updated and is kept in tip top shade. Tile floors, small bathroom, basic decorating. I know it is not for some but we really loved it. Nice Pool. Venice is just the best for bikes and dogs. There is a great dog beach so we exhausted our dog at the beach. Then we walked to Venice Avenue which is the main street in downtown Venice. Lots of good restaurants to choose from. There was also a beer festival that weekend downtown which was fun. We were so tired one night we didnt feel like doing out for dinner. So we just walked to the Publix, got salads and were good to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Venice Island, Florida, the Island Breeze Inn offers sparkling rooms full of charm, modern amenities, and exceptional customer service! Just blocks from palm tree-lined avenues full of antique shops, boutiques, and cafes, and only one mile to beautiful Venice Beach, the Island Breeze Inn is the BEST VALUE in the historic district! Free parking, free cable TV and Wi-Fi?, heated pool, microwave and refrigerator in each room...the friendliest staff and our manager on the premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Hotels.com so you can book your Island Breeze Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Island Breeze Inn Of Venice Hotel Venice
- Island Breeze Hotel Venice
- Island Breeze Motel Venice
- Island Breeze Inn Venice, Florida