“A little disappointed” 3 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
FLORIDA
“A little disappointed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

We picked up dinner tonight, decided to have a chili since it was so cold. First of all, we had to ask for help to place our To Go order. TSeveral waiters / bus passed by us without acknowledging us. After placing our order we waiting shorter amount of time than we were told so that was good. Got home after a 20 minutes ride to find a bowl of Chili that was hardly filled. This was very disappointing, I wasn't expecting a gallon, but obviously, whoever filled the bowl didn't care and didn't bother filling the bowl. we paid $5.49 for a very small portion. My husband order a boneless buffalo chicken salad that was very good. I had it a few weeks ago and loved it. I would certainly recommend that salad.

Visited January 2014

Englewood, Florida
“Horrible Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

Don't know what has happened with our local Chili's. The service has been horrible on each of our last two visits. The orders haven't been prepared as ordered and the food not very good. This recent experience we ordered cheese fries without jalapeños and they came with them on, no biggie. My wife ordered mashed potatoes with gravy and got loaded potatoes instead. When Che asked for the correct side, they took hers and scrapped most of the toppings and then smothered if with gravy. Finally her medium steak was well done and burnt. This is back to back bad services at our once favorite places to eat...very disappointed.

Sarasota, Florida
“Typical chilis ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013

Food was average. Atmosphere was relatively quiet for a Saturday night. Our server Tori was excellent. Her serving partner was also superb. No complaints and we will be back.

Englewood, Florida
“FOOD GOOD - SERVICE NOTHING TO BRAG ABOUT”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

it had been quite a while since I last frequented this restaurant. I had a coupon for free QUESO AND CHIPS, and that as always was great. I ordered CAJUN PASTA WITH SHRIMP and that too was excellent, my companion had the same thing, except with chicken instead of shrimp. We were very satisfied with the meal, the portion and the taste.

However, the service by Kelsey was poor. Thank God another waitress noticed our dilemma and came to the rescue. Unfortunately I did not get her name. Since it was not busy when we got there, there was no excuse for having this poor and slow service by Kelsey. When we left, it had gotten quite a bit busier, so that's excusable then, but not before.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Feed the familly ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We go to this Chili's once a week. I have a family of five. The food is always great ee share 2 4 20 meals and it is enough for all of us. I can feed the whole family for less than 60 dollars including tip. With good consistent food with great service it is a great my wife and I love it the kids can always find something they like the chicken fajitas are awesome. The reviews are not always good but for a chain restaurant this place is great give it a try.