“Love it and have great memories” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 193 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dessert, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Media, Pennsylvania
“Love it and have great memories”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch there and enjoyed the Mahi tacos and the beach bread. The wait for outside was way too long so we ate inside. Eating outside is much better.

Visited November 2013

Shrewsbury
“Poor Service & Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I have been to Sharky's several times. Hitherto, we've believed the location and view have been good enough to offset the rather average food and well above average prices. When we were there earlier this month, my wife ordered Lump Crab Cake Sandwich and I requested the Mahi Mahi Taco. Both came with a choice of fries, slaw or a salad I had never heard of. We asked about the salad ingredients and were told several things. However, when it arrived, we discovered it was primarily spinach, about which we were not told. Hating spinach I asked our server if I could have an alternative choice as he hadn't mentioned the spinach. Rather he curtly he said there would be an additional side order charge, so we didn't bother. The Mahi Mahi was very nice but the Crab Cake was overcooked and very dry. A very disappponting experience.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Boca Raton, Florida
“Go there for the atomsphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Fun night out. Sharks all over the wall. Great way to celebrate after a long day on the beach searching for sharks teeth. Yes I have had much better seafood elsewhere but this was the most likely place to have a good time for the tourist in the area. Thewaitress was hgreat and the good good but the atmosphere was so much fun. Check it out.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Philadelphia
“Tourist Trap With A View”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

It's difficult to be subjective when one lives in a hub of fine seafood such as Cape May, Philadelphia, Baltimore & New York. My visit here to Sharky's was disappointing but predictable. I had the grouper on a caprese salad: the grouper was tasteless and overcooked; the mozzarella was not fresh; the only redemption was the honey mustard dressing. My pina colada had such a strange taste that I thought it was made with something that had gone sour--I could barely get a sip down. The only saving grace is the view and the friendly Thai waiter. If you want badly prepared food, have a fish sandwich at the golden arches.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London
“Great place by the beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

We had a large group and booked an indoor table after going to the matinee at the theatre in Venice. We had two great waitresses and all of our meals were excellent. I don't know if they take reservations for small groups but it is worth booking in advance. Really enjoyed it and definitely would go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere