“Steady” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Venice, Florida
“Steady”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2014

Nice service crew. Good Bob Evans food. Very casual and pleasant for a breakfast or lunch. Very price competitive.

Visited November 2014

“Terrible Dinner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2014

Thought we would try the food at Bob Evans for dinner...my son and girlfriend were visiting us for a few days and it was quite late at night when we ordered our food....my son and his girlfriend ordered a steak which came covered with a white sauce....Their not fussy eaters,but they couldn't eat it.....we all found the food poorly presented,and not very tasty......maybe we should try them for breakfast.......,perhaps they are more a breakfast restaurant....

Visited April 2014
Sarasota, Florida
“Good late lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2014

Bob Evans sends coupons out on Saturdays for Sunday afternoons so we went. I had their chopped steak and great mashed potatoes. My wife had white fish. Hers was not great but you probably should not get fish at Bob Evans. She knows that now. My chopped steak was excellent and I recommend it. The meals came with pie for a dollar extra. Might have been the best apple pie I have had. Her pumpkin was also very good. All in all it was good! We will be back to that Bob Evans!

• Visited September 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida
“Good place for Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

I went here with my co-worker for lunch on Monday. The food was very good. I had the soup and salad combo - very reasonable and tasty!

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Venice, Florida
“Eye Opener”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

Breakfast this a.m., had a 2 for 1 deal, the only time we go to Bob Evans. Pleasant place, good service and the food was great. The misses had her usual and I changed today and had French Toast, the misses gave me a piece of bacon and I also had one sunny side egg. All was very good.

• Visited July 2014