“Nice experience:)” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #21 of 209 Restaurants in Venice
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Come and Enjoy Fresh Authentic Italian Cuisine. We serve- Antipasti- Insalate- Zuppe- Pasta- Entrees, and Wood Oven Pizza. Now proudly serving fresh fruit martinis and specially crafted cocktails in our beautiful martini bar. Peppe and Alessandro are waiting for you!
Sarasota, Florida
“Nice experience:)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

One of my husband's client recommended this restaurant for lunch so off we went last Sunday as my husband had been craving a great pizza for weeks! Since it was a lovely mild day, we wanted to be outdoors & was surprised that we got a table upon arriving as it was rather busy outside:)
We both felt we were back in Italy which was a good start! We ordered pizza of course, mine being good old cheese & my husband I think was sausage?
The pizza was very enjoyable along with a few glasses of wine:) Just a note: Sitting near a party of six almost spoilt the atmosphere as they were a little noisy:( No matter what restaurant we dine in we try to avoid groups of six or more! There are times it can't be helped though but when dining for lunch I prefer a more relaxed environment. Although we enjoyed ourselves we wouldn't visit again, not worth the drive from Sarasota. Saying that it if visiting Venice then stop in & try it for yourselves!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Venice, FL
“Watch out Venice, This Place Raises the Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

I'm thrilled to see another new place in Venice that raises the bar. They are family friendly, serve good food, and are open later than the average retirees bedtime. The service was fantastic, the food authentic and affordable.

Venice has a trend toward overpriced sub-par food served during very specific hours. This place bucks all those trends.

I've been looking for real New York style pizza since I moved here 8 years ago and this place finally delivers. The pasta my wife got was great. My 2-yr old had fun and got a good value meal that he enjoyed. We were entertained by the servers and staff who put on quite a show making the pizza around the wood burning stove. The establishment was charmingly decorated, felt new and clean, and was buzzing and vibrant.

I highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Largo, Florida
“Good atmosphere but some portions smaller than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

I felt like we were in Italy with the thick accents. The first night arriving in Venice, we attempted to eat here and the wait was an hour around 8'ish. The second night which was Palm Sunday, we managed to get right in around the same time. We sat in the back behind the kitchen in a patio type area. The kids devoured the pizza. You get bread to snack on but the meals do not come with a salad or side choice. A few of the meals looked more like appetizer portions than a full meal. The desserts were tasty but I noticed the crust on the cheesecake tasted burnt. I still would recommend trying.

Visited March 2013
New Hampshire
“back again this year and did not disappoint!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Restaurant quality can change season to season but Made in Italy I am happy to say had the same great quality and service we enjoyed last year. A must stop if you are in Venice.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent Italian Food! Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I am fron NY so when I spent 3 days in Venice, I wasn't expecting to eat good Italian food. Well let me tell you, I have traveled to Italy about 30 times and this is the best Italian food I have eaten in all of the United States, including NY. Their food is exactly the way it tastes and is cooked in Italy. For those of you who are looking to eat real Italian food, this is the place to go. They have the best pizza and pasta. If you have anything bad to say about this place, then obviously you have never had real Italian food and only eaten what comes right out of the Ragu jar. Not only is the food excellent, but the people that work there are so nice and make you feel as though you are part of the family from the second you get to the door. So warm, friendly, and curtious. Feel like we're eating at an agriturismo in Italy if any of you have been to one or know what one is.... Delicious Italian food!!

• Visited January 2013