“Great pizza & pasta” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Great pizza & pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Amore's has a small eat in area and specializes mainly in take-out and delivery. Their pizza and pasta are very good and you get large portions at a reasonable price. Service is generally prompt. Parking is limited.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Venice, Florida
“2 Stars is being generous.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

We placed a delivery order at 6:50 pm, and didn't receive the delivery until 8:15 pm. Let me clarify that we live on the Plantation, and the area in here can be royal pain to find addresses. So I will not fault the young man making the delivery, because he tried his best, and he was very polite. Big thumbs up to him. Now to the food. It wasn't hot, obviously because of the time it took to find our condo. The Cheese Cupids were ok however, the pizza was a complete failure. No flavor whatsoever. The Italian Sausage was bland, and the sauce was tasteless. We realized that moving here from Chicago, we would not expect to find pizza like back home, and that's fine. That being said, places lke this not only don't come close, but are down right awful. No doubt in my mind, that if I opened up a pizza place, and did pizza right, I'd put most of these other pizza places out of business.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
North Port, Florida
“Poor handling of customers”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

never got to eat there. purchased a coupon through Internet and they would not honor it. I wanted the order to go and they said it was an in-house coupon . I paid cash for take out order. I return the next week and they would not honor it. Poor customer handling I thought

Visited August 2012
“good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Called ahead and ordered the Bigazz pizza, It was ready as promised and we escorted it to the beach, My wife ,two teenagers and myself ,enjoyed the properly cooked pie ,at the beach while taking in the sunset. The Bigazz is a great sized pie,two slices is a full meal, It was a great treat

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida
“You'll Be Eating Your Stromboli For Days!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I have eaten at Amore's a few times before but recently ate there for my birthday lunch with my family. We ordered the Cheese Nuggets? They were yummy! I have had the Garlic Knots before and those are actually my favorite. There were 4 of us, so we ordered two large Stromboli's. My dad also ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo and he did not like it at all. He said it was tasteless. I have ordered the Baked Ziti before and that is delicious. The Stromboli's were very good, mine was cheese and pepperoni. For dessert, we had actually brought a cake but they didn't see it so they surprised us with free mini Cannoli's which were really good! It's a cute little place, with good food at a decent price!

• Visited January 2013