“Surprisingly good burger!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 215 Restaurants in Venice
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Voted Venice's Best Burger, Best New Restaurant and Coldest Beer Finalist Fantastic Food & Friendly Service, from our Family to Yours.
“Surprisingly good burger!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I plan on at least one meal here when we visit family in Venice for the weekend. The place is run by a couple who care. The high quality burgers and perfectly chilled beer make for a great visit.

Visited June 2013

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Lucky Find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Cold beer, great service, outstanding burgers!

While vacationing in Venice, Florida and after a long day at the beach, my family and I stumbled upon this burger haven and absolutely fell in love with the cuisine. Just burgers, right? Well, it hit the spot. Very tasty and affordable. Next time we are in Venice we will definitely stop again.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We stopped by for lunch while driving on I75. I ordered a BasaFish Po Boy and it was moist and delicious. My daughter had a BLT and enjoyed it. Staff was friendly and knowledgable.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Will be a regular for us now!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We are Venice locals and finally decided to try Brewburgers from a friends recommendation and we were not disappointed! The staff/family was so friendly and helpful and everything we ordered was great - piping hot to our table and fresh. My husband was impressed with the number of draft lines and raved about the collosal burger, especially the beer cheese! I loved the patty melt and sweet potatoes and my son is still talking about the breakfast burger combo and what a creative burger it was! Def winner for Venice.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Why BrewBurger?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Good food, very nice staff, but why do they call it BrewBurger? My brother and I went expecting beer choices. Very limited beer choices and generic at that, we thought that when you put Brew in the name there might be more. Maybe we missed something.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
BrewBurger's V, Owner at BrewBurger's Pub and Grill, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Sorry about that - I wholeheartedly agree ! Unfortunately one on our keg boxes (the one that pours our premium drafts) died last week. The good news is we are in the process of installing a new draft system with a bigger variety of icy cold beer (14 new taps) - should be about a week away
(draft lines arrived yesterday) - If you find yourself in the area again stop in and see us your first beer is on me - Michael