“Way overpriced, but good” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #43 of 215 Restaurants in Venice
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American, Sandwiches, Hamburgers, Chicken Wings
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Voted Venice's Best Burger, Best New Restaurant and Coldest Beer Finalist Fantastic Food & Friendly Service, from our Family to Yours.
North Port, Florida
“Way overpriced, but good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

The flavor of the food was pretty good. However for a place called Brewburger's I think the burgers should knock your socks off. $8.50 for a burger I think is about an average price for a restaurant but the meat is severely lacking. I could have had a bigger and juicier burger at a chain somewhere. If you plan on bringing kids I would reconsider unless you don't mind spending. It was $6 for a kids size meal and did not include a drink. So you are looking at $8.
The service was not bad or unfriendly, but impersonable if you know what I mean. The server just didn't seem like she cared a whole lot about being there.
Don't get me wrong. We did not have an unfavorable experience in any way. It was just average I would say.
I did like the atmosphere. It is small and has that pub setting. My kind of place.
Overall it seemed very clean.
If the place had a little better value I would not hesitate to come back. An actual BIG burger would be a plus.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Ocean CityMD
“The "extras" will surprise you”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

We've been by this place a million times and finally took the access road in. Friendly enough atmosphere, somewhere between McD and Applebys. We enjoyed delicious burgers, well prepared, in a timely manner. But the surprise was when the bill came. The tinest, maybe two ounce cup, of cloe slaw was $1.75. Really, to scoop it from a five gallon pail? I had the onions on my burger sauteed. That charge was $1.25. I mean, it comes with onions, and the "chef" is cooking the burger already. When I asked, I was told in no polite or apoligizing manner, it took extra time. I guess they need the money more than I do, but the short term profit costs in the end, as I won't be back. If there is an additional charge, tell the customer at the time of ordering.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Surprisingly good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

Easy on off from I-75. Headed to Cracker Barrel and noticed this small restaurant. Ideal candidate for Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. We had a burger (lives up to its reputation as the best in Venice) and a Reuben. Very good by Florida standards. Onion rings better than expected. Very pleasant service.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
venice, fl
“Great burgers!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I took the kids to Brew Burger’s for dinner. We all had a different item on the menu and enjoyed it. The price was very reasonable, and since I live around the corner I’ll be back. I recommend this place for anyone living or visiting the area.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida
“I75 and Jackaranda”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Right off 75 and Jackaranda Blvd. Great place for sandwiches. I had the grilled chicken with homemade chips. My business partner had the tuna melt. Both were very good. Definitely stop if your close.

• Visited January 2013