“Good Thai food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
“Good Thai food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Good Thai food but also a choice of other fares for people who prefers "American" food.

Visited November 2011

83% Recommend
Venice, Florida
“This was actually about the 20th visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

Finally finally finally a restaurant in town that is Amazing.. One great feature, both Thai and American food. Works great with the little one.. Actually one of the best grilled cheese sandwichs in town (french fries are great too)
But on to the Thai.. TO DIE FOR.. Made fresh to order.. we have never been disapointed in anything ordered off the menu. Green curry and lamb curry are my favs.
This restaurant is impeciably clean. The staff are friendly and fun. The owner Sue greets us with a hugs.
Only complaint... once the snowbirds arrive, can't get into the place until May.
We will definatly be going back..

• Visited November 2011
Venice
“A big surprise”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

I was surprised when I went into this restaurant as I thought it was mainly a bar in a shopping strip mall. A friend told me they had excellent Thai food, so we went one night. The chicken platter I had was not over seasoned, as I asked, and piled high with fried rice, miso soup and small salad. My husband ate the shrimp and scallops which were done perfectly, not overcooked as some places are. Served with a cup of green tea it was a most enjoyable meal, and reasonable too. We will be returning soon!

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Venice, FL
“Don't let this one get away!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2011

We are year-round residents in Venice. We have seen many restaurants come and go, so our first visit we were delightedly shocked by the high quality of the presentation and preparation of the food. Where do you get a fresh orchid on your plate at a sports bar??? We have been several times and have never had anything less than a "stellar" meal. The portions are not huge but the taste of each dish is excellent. My husband just had the Maine lobster roll &, sorry you Maine residents, it was the best ever! Really, just give it a try, the place speaks for itself. As full-time residents, we don't want to see this restaurant disappear. Because of its location in a "strip mall" on 41, it is easy to overlook -- go look for it - you won't be sorry! (Okay, I gave it 5 stars because the delicious food supercedes everything else!!)

• Visited September 2011
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

The food was absolutely fantastic. We had two of the chef's specials and they were both wonderful. We will surely go back over and over again. The portions were large and the quality and taste were exceptional. I had basa and it was one of the best dishes I have had in a long time. Thanks for the great meal.

• Visited July 2011